Arcade Fun!

After everyone got settled Hero planned to take everyone to an arcade! Everyone got excited and jumped into Hero's car. In the car, Sunny asked Basil "Have you been to an arcade, Basil?" Basil replied, "No I've never been to one in my life hehe..." Basil chuckled with embarrassment.  Sunny placed his hand on Basil's shoulder and said with a warm smile "It's ok, Basil I can stick with you to show you around." Basil happily agreed to stay with Sunny. When they arrived everyone got hyped up "OH MAN THIS IS GONNA BE FUN!" Kel shouted in excitement. Everyone got of out the vehicle and raced each other to the arcade Aubrey and Kel were already gone off to race each other at the motorcycle racing game and Hero went off to get snacks and tickets. Sunny and Basil were left alone at the arcade Sunny stared at Basil and noticed that he was amazed by the colors and how beautiful it was. Sunny grinned before Sunny could say a word Basil grabbed Sunny's hand "Let's go I see a game I like!" Basil cheered Sunny got flustered a lot the warmth of Basil's hand was comforting...again just like olden times..when we were still young..

     Basil dragged Sunny to a claw machine with plant-themed plushies

     Basil dragged Sunny to a claw machine with plant-themed plushies. Sunny laughed and said, "Aren't you too old for those?" Basil looked at Sunny then replied "H-Hey! that's kinda mean" Sunny chuckled and rustled Basil's hair "Still a kid huh? Me too.." Sunny mumbled, "Enough of that just get that flower plushie!!" Basil said grinning. Sunny blushed he remembered he loved the way Basil smiled Sunny snapped out of it and played the claw machine over and over again and they got the flower! Basil was happy that he got the flower plush "Yay! Good job Sunny! Thank you!, Thank you!" Sunny beamed and shyly said, "I-It's no problem". Basil noticed that Sunny was wearing the flower hairpin that he gave him. Basil was shocked and happy that he kept it Basil looked down at the floor and then at the plushie then Sunny. Basil realized that he had to try to ask him out or confess right on the spot but Basil ignored it even how much he wanted to he had to keep it silent. 

After everyone was finished they walked to the car holding a total of 6,589 tickets, 10 plushies, and 50 more tickets. Everyone was exhausted but at least they had a fun time at the arcade

YAY! 2nd chapter is done! btw THE ART IT NOT MINE THEY BELONG AND HAVE CREDIT TO THE ORIGINAL ARTISTS. Thank you so so so much for reading this I really appreciate it I had to use Grammarly for this lol. I DEEPLY APOLOGIZE THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER I WILL TRY TO DO BETTER. 

See you next chapter!!! ☀️🌺