"Beautiful Like You..." (REAL CONFESSION)❤️

Basil led Sunny to the place. Basil excitingly dragged Sunny to a ladder and they both climbed up and up. Sunny looked around and everything was filled with flowers that looked like Basil's and some furniture with blankets. 

     Then the thing that surprised him the most is the balcony with a perfect view of a beautiful sunrise with the colors pink and orange. Basil cheered "Hurry! come on!" Sunny stood up then Basil sat him down on the balcony. "I usually come here early in the morning by myself because this place was abandoned. But now you are here and it feels less lonely when you are here hehe!" Sunny smiled and held on to Basil's hand Basil blushed and then turned to Sunny. "The sunrise is really beautiful right, Sunny?" Basil notifies Sunny "Yeah...beautiful like you..." Sunny softly said and turned to Basil. Basil was all red when Sunny said that to him and the way he squeezed Basil's hand. Sunny sat closer to Basil...Basil had thoughts flying all around him like "What is happening? What is he doing? This is so awkward!!!" 

     Sunny turned his body to Basil and Basil did the same. Sunny got confident and sincerely said "Basil...I'm really happy you are my best friend...you are like a sunflower! Heh, get it? You are beautiful, caring, and just the real sun in my life. When I first see you I get all nervous and quiet it's embarrassing for me! I hope you will feel the same way...Basil, I'm in love with you for a very long time..." Sunny blushed with embarrassment. Basil blushed real hard then Basil took a breath and went for it. Basil jumped on Sunny, collapsing on the floor and pressing his lips against Sunny's. Sunny was shocked and then kissed Basil back Basil pulled back surprised and flustered a lot then smiled "I love you too!" Basil kissed Sunny again. Sunny stood up and helped Basil up.

      They were gonna go out and tell everyone the news but before they were gonna start walking Aubrey, Hero, and Kel was there Aubrey shouted "HEY MADAFAKAS!". Hero placed his hand on Aubrey's shoulder and then muttered "Aubrey...language! Sorry guys we were watching the whole thing because Aubrey forced us to" Sunny and Basil were embarrassed then Kel yelled, "WE TOOK ALOT OF VIDEOS AND PHOTOS!!!" Aubrey said "Yeah here's your camera back Basil. Congrats by the way!" Aubrey laugh and tossed Basil's camera and Kel gave Sunny the photos that were printed out. 

     "We are very proud of you Sunny and Basil!" Hero exclaimed everyone else nodded and smiled. Kel shouted out as always "Group hug!!!" Kel got everyone together and hugged. Sunny and Basil were happy that they were together and that their friends support them. The group hug broke and Kel asked "Can you kiss again? Please, please, please!!!" "With pleasure" Sunny smirked and grabbed Basil's waist and kissed him then Hero took a photo

    Sunny looked at Basil the muttered, "You are my sunflower.." Basil replied with a smile "You are my sunshine.." Then kissed again everyone cheered.

     ❤️💛💚💙🌺☀️🌺🌈💜 YAYYYYYYYYYY STORY DONE! MY EYES BURN FROM CRYING AND LOOKING AT A SCREEN FOR SO LONG-- SORRY THIS STORY IS SHORT AND HAD NO MEANING TO IT BUT I'M VERY PROUD OF IT SO YEA! ART IS NOT MINE CREDITS TO Umilini Blush! LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS FOR OMORI SHIPS OR MAKE A FUTURE AU OR SOME ONE-SHOTS!!! ❤️💛💚💙🌺☀️🌺🌈💜