Cuteness ❤️

It was nighttime Sunny was sleeping in the guest room at Kel and Hero's house. But Sunny couldn't sleep at all all he could think about was Basil. "Just think of something else, Sunny" he muttered to himself but couldn't. He tried to think of his cat but can't all his thoughts were filled with Basil. Sunny sighed and just thought of Basil's cuteness, and kindness, and that's about it Basil is just like a sunflower. Sunny looked up to the ceiling and said quietly "Basil...I'm in love with you a lot..." Sunny wanted to confess to him but he can't even though how much he wanted to. He needed help Hero was still awake from trying to make his baby sister Sally go to bed. Sunny got off the bed and headed where Hero was.

       When Hero was finished getting Sally into bed he noticed Sunny staring at him. "O-Oh! Hey, Sunny!" Hero whispered Sunny waved and whispered back "C-Can I talk to you about something?..." Hero nodded and took Sunny to the living room. "What is it?" Hero asked Sunny blushed and said, "H-How do you tell someone that you l-love them...?" Hero smirked "Is this about Basil? I mean it's kind of obvious that you like him...considering the sleepover." Sunny jumped in surprise "Y-You saw that!?" Sunny covered his face with embarrassment. Hero laughed "Obviously, Sunny all of us were watching everything.  and I'm sure that Basil loves you back!" Sunny pouted and said, "W-What if he actually doesn't like me that way?" Hero's smile turned into a frown but quickly went back to a smile "Don't think like that! you just gotta believe in yourself!" Sunny perked up and hugged Hero "Thank you..." Sunny mumbled. Hero hugged Sunny back and said "It's no problem! you gotta go to bed though it's really late hehe." Sunny and Hero went to their rooms and went to sleep.

    "Sunny! Sunny! Sunny! Wake up, man!" Sunny was woken up by Kel shouting at him. "Wha-? What is it Kel?..." Sunny yawned "Dude! Basil just asked if you wanna hang out with him!!!"  Kel cheered. "At 5:00 am in the morning?" Sunny asked Kel "W-Well..yeah! I don't know why but it must be special!!!" Kel shouted with excitement. "Ok, tell Basil I'm coming ok?" Sunny told Kel "Ok!" Kel said and ran out of the room. Sunny got off the bed and went to change his clothes when he was done he went out to go see Basil. Basil saw Sunny come out Basil smiled and waved Sunny smiled and waved back at him. Sunny waved bye to Kel and Hero they both smirked and waved back then closed the door. Basil and Sunny were walking then sunny questioned Basil "Where are we going?" Basil perked at Sunny then grinned "To a special place! since its kinda too early its a perfect time to see it when its still kinda dark hehe..."  Sunny chuckled and said "Ok if it makes you happy." Basil blushed then said "Thanks" Sunny nodded and now they were walking together. Sunny looked at Basil's hand he got flustered put his hand closer to Basil's. Without hesitating Basil held Sunny's hand then turned to Sunny. Sunny's eyes widen and blushed a lot Basil smiled then looked away to lead Sunny the way to the special place.

      HI END OF THIS CHAPTER JUST SO YOU KNOW THE CHAPTERS ARE LIKE MINI CHAPTERS NOT LIKE A WHOLE BOOK..ANYWAY I TRIED MY BEST TO BE ROMANTIC BUT IM NO GOOD IN DETAILS. BYE! 🌺☀️🌼☀️🌺