The Plan

Aubrey dragged Basil and Kel to Basil's room. Aubrey sat Basil down and explained the plan "Ok, noobie. The plan is Kel is gonna ask his mom to have a sleepover with us. If she says yes we will invite Sunny and everyone else over to Kel's house." "U-Uh Aubrey? What's the sleepover gonna be important f-for?" Basil politely asked "Shut it, shortie! We are getting to that part." Aubrey shouted. "O-Ok!, Boss!" Basil whimpered Aubrey laughed then started continuing with the plan. "Then Kel and I will put on a movie for all of us. I think you know where this is going, Basil. All of us will sit down for the movie but YOU and Sunny will sit next to each other. Once Sunny starts sleeping we will all leave you alone. Then you confess!" Aubrey was out of breath while saying it all at once. Aubrey sat down at the nearest chair in Basil's room Basil was sitting there just thinking about it turning red a lot. "W-Wow that's a lot, Aubrey..." Basil told Aubrey "Yea but it's so much easier than it looks, Basil. I know I'm the best." Aubrey proudly said.  "W-Wait what's the movie genre?" Basil asked "Horror. It's the only 2-hour movie in the store is that a problem?" Aubrey replied. Basil jumped up and complained "H-Hey! You know I don't like horror!!! and OF COURSE, it's a problem!" "Oh come on, Basil at least live a little." Aubrey shrugged.

     (Kel was forgotten lol sorry) "Well is it a good plan, Basil are we gonna do it? Aubrey asked. Basil said "Yes it's a great plan, Aubrey" Aubrey proudly nodded at Basil. "But...IF YOU DON'T CONFESS ON THAT DAY I WILL SLAP YOUR FACE!" Aubrey yelled while grabbing Basil's collar. "WaAaaAAAAAAa! Ok! I-I will confess!!! P-Please, let go of me!!!!" Basil cried. Aubrey let Basil go "Ok if you do confess then I will take a lot of pictures by the way. Hand me your camera, little twit." Aubrey demanded "Wha-?" Basil confusingly said "I SAID HAND. ME. YOUR. CAMERA." Aubrey demanded again. "O-Oh! O-Ok here!" Basil said while trying to get his camera out of his bag almost dropping it then he handed it to Aubrey. "Thank you, Birdbrain," Aubrey said pleasingly. 

Aubrey looked at the time and she said "Oh it's late Kel and I gotta go. Oh! By the way, the sleepover is tomorrow at 7:30 pm so be ready!" Basil nodded and said in confidence "I won't let you down, Boss!" 

     Basil led Aubrey and Kel downstairs and opened the door for them to exit the house "Bye! thanks for coming over!" Basil beamed. As they left Basil slammed the door shut and leaned on the door "I'm gonna die tomorrow..." Basil thought to himself.

HIII I FORGOT WHAT CHAPTER THIS IS BUT IT IS FINISHED! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS AND PLEASE THIS IS MY FIRST STORY EVER AND MY GRAMMAR IS REALLY BAD- BUT THANKS FOR READINGS SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER!! (ALL ART IS NOT MINE CHARACTERS ARE MADE BY OMOCAT!!!) BYE