Aubrey's Tea

Sunny and Basil were hanging out in the living room until there was a loud bang on the door. Basil jumped with fright while Sunny was confused. "Who is it, Flower?" Sunny asked Basil looked at the door and turned back to Sunny. Before he could say anything a voice called out "ANSWER THE DOOR, DWEEB!" Basil realized it was Aubrey "Really? Why is Aubrey here...?" Basil thought to himself. Basil stood up for the door leaving Sunny sitting on the couch. "Ok, Ok, what is it, Aubrey?" Basil pouted Aubrey smiled suspiciously and went inside the house. "I'M HERE TO EXPOSE YOU BASIL BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO!"  Aubrey declared.

      Basil and Sunny were confused and stared at Aubrey for a while. "Since both of you are dating...Basil has some things to confess that Sunny needs to hear. But I know Basil's a wimp so I will spill the tea!" Aubrey laughed. Sunny was even more confused but was attracted to Basil's secrets so Sunny told Aubrey to tell him. Basil realized all the embarrassing things that he told Aubrey and most of it was about Sunny! Basil looked down with fright and felt his ears turning red. Sunny noticed Basil being embarrassed Sunny held Basil's hand and muttered "It's ok I won't be mad, Flower" Basil looked up at Sunny but quickly looked down and just nodded. "Ok, are you ready guys?" Aubrey smirked and both of the boys nodded yes while Basil was miserable. "Ok! I have a whole list haha!" Aubrey cheered and started. "Ok...Sunny, did you know that Basil has photos of you like in a drawer safe and sound? Also Basil dreams about you nonstop! He kept going on and on about you in his dreams L.O.L!!! Then Basil actually stole one of your shirts BUT! Don't worry Basil is not a crazy person for you...he just loves you A LOT!" 

     Aubrey stopped and had a proud face stuck on her. Basil was destroyed and Sunny was really flattered of Basil loved him that much "AuBrEyYyY WhYYYYYyY diD yOu hAvE tO dO tHaTTTT..." Basil whined miserably. Sunny looked at Basil and Basil looked at Sunny it was EMBARRASSING for Basil. Sunny smiled warmly and spoke "I'm really flattered no need to be embarrassed! it's really cute of you to do that for me, Flower" Basil blushed, and before he could say anything Sunny held on to his face and kissed him. Aubrey sat there watching them kiss and her expression turned into a frown "If you are gonna make out...PLEASE RESPECT THE SINGLES OVER HERE!!!"

     HIII SORRY FOR THE WAIT FOR A NEW CHAPTER I COMPLETELY LOST MOTIVATION FOR IT BUT I PROMISE I WILL CONTINUE ON THIS!! THIS IS THE MOST CRINGY CHAPTER I EVER MADE I'M SO SORRY! THANKS FOR READING! DANG 629 VIEWS AND 48 VOTES!?! I NEVER EXPECT THIS TO HAPPEN I KNOW IT IS NOT MUCH BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH!! ❤️💛💚💙💜