Hanging Out With Kel

Basil was heading to visit Sunny and on his way, he saw Sunny and Kel walking together. "HIII BAASILLLL!!!!" Kel shouted from the distance. Basil waved at them, then ran up to Kel and Sunny. "Hi, Kel! Hi, Sunny!" Basil beamed. Sunny leaned closer and kissed Basil's cheek then softly smiled. "AWW CUTEEE!!!" Kel squealed. Basil walked in the same direction Kel and Sunny were going."So.. where were you guys headed?" Basil asked out of curiosity.  "Oh, we were going to the park! We didn't know you were walking this way too! Where were you going?" Kel questioned. "I was heading to your house, Kel. To visit Sunny." As Basil spoke, he reached to hold Sunny's hand, which Sunny gladly held.

"Cool! Now we are hanging out together!!!" Kel cheered. 

     The group reached the park Kel bounced with excitement and rushed to get an Orange Joe. Sunny and Basil started walking around holding hands. "Wow..." Sunny gazed at the park with awe and Basil agreed with Sunny because there were butterflies, green grass, and the playground that they used to play in. 

     Basil wasn't paying attention to the park he was just admiring Sunny looking at the park. Then a blue butterfly landed on Sunny's nose he stood there stunned. Basil started laughing a little and decided to take a picture "That's adorable hehe!" Sunny still was surprised that he couldn't speak. "Here let me get that," Basil said as he helped Sunny get the butterfly off. Basil placed his finger so the butterfly can go on it. Basil got the butterfly and got it towards him "Hello little friend hehe..." Sunny looked at Basil talking to the butterfly. Sunny found it cute so he clutched Basil's camera and snapped a photo. "Eh?- SunnyYYYyYyyY why did you take a picture?!" Basil pouted "Because it's adorable, Flower" Sunny said while holding on to the camera with the photo on it "It should print out soon :)" 

     "GUYSsSSSsssssssSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!" yelled Kel running towards them "HUFF HUFF HuffffFF...I'm back with Orange Joe :D" "What took you so long, Kel?" Basil questioned Kel "I had a hard time getting the Orange Joe. I thought the vending machine was broken so I kicked it because it wouldn't suck in my 1 dollar bill. Then I made a dent in it so I tried to hide it by kicking it back. It made the dent much more bigger and obvious. I realized my dollar bill was wrinkled and bent. So I fixed it and I got my Orange Joe!"

" Anyway, wanna play basketball? :)"

     "Stupid story but sure I will play basketball. You wanna play, Basil?" Sunny said, "No thanks I could watch you guys can play!" Basil replied 

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GUYS TY SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT AND EVERYTHING. IN THESE 2 or 3 CHAPTERS THAT ARE COMING SOON ARE MENTIONED AND SUGGESTED BY ILIKETRAINSSODOYOU!