Jealousy

Sunny ran towards Kel to the basketball court to play. Basil walked to the long green grass and started reading. 10 minutes later Basil heard Sunny and Kel laughing he decided to take a look at what was happening. Basil stood up and walked where Sunny and Kel were. Basil saw Sunny avoiding Kel so he could shoot a hoop. Sunny wasn't into basketball or any good at it. Basil smiled then something struck Basil. 

     Sunny was running toward the hoop but Kel noticed Sunny was too short for the hoop. Kel thought it would be funny and helpful to help Sunny shoot the hoop. So Kel ran towards Sunny about when he was gonna shoot he lifted Sunny up. Sunny shot the hoop while being picked up by Kel. Basil felt a weird nerve in his stomach and his mind was overwhelming Basil. Basil found himself frowning at the unexpected scene right in front of him. "Why does this feel so annoying to me...They are just joking around!" Basil thought to himself. Sunny frowned at Kel "Just because I'm short doesn't mean I need help throwing a ball into a hoop, Kel" Kel grinned "Come on it was a little fun at least!" Sunny rolled his eyes at Kel but smiled "Fine it was a little funny...-" The 2 boys started laughing and continued playing. 

(*CoUgH* should have said one eye for Sunny *COuGh* FuNnY)

     Basil crossed his arms feeling really mad. "I'm not angry at Kel...Kel would never steal someone I love dearly away from me..." "Why am I feeling this!?!" "Kel is a good person we would never do such a thing!" Basil's thoughts were flying around everywhere. Basil took a breath and reminded himself to calm down. Basil felt disappointed in himself "Kel is just being funny...It's really rude for me to assume something like this!" The flower boy feeling weird about the situation just sat down and watched the boys play basketball.

Basil had no idea that the nerve in his stomach to his mind was...

                                     Jealously 

🌺☀️>|||HEY YALL SORRY, IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I HAD SCHOOL AND NO MOTIVATION TO DO THE NEXT CHAPTER BUT HERE I AM!!! TYSM FOR THE SUPPORT AND LIKES!  THINGS ARE GUNNA GET JUICYYYY SO UH YAH I'M NOT GOOD IN THIS TYPE OF STORY PROBLEM SO YEA! IK THE MUSIC IS LIKE NOT FIT WITH THE STORY BUT IT'S A GOOD VIBE|||<🌺☀️