Basil's House

After Sunny confesses his love to Basil Sunny asked Basil if he could visit his house. Basil smiled, nodded at Sunny and gripped his hand, and ran to his house. 

     A few moments later Sunny was surprised that Basil's house was still the same as when they were children. Sunny smiled at the memories he squeezed onto Basil's hand. Basil looked at Sunny and realized they were dating from now on just like Basil dreamed of. "So...uh do you wanna head to my room? You could head there by yourself if you remember I'm gonna get some snacks!" Basil suggested Sunny smiled and replied "Ok I will meet you there, Flower" then Sunny left. Basil could feel his face turn red he enjoyed it when Sunny could call him flower "It was...SO CUTE!!!" Basil squealed quietly.

      5 minutes later Basil came back with the snacks Basil saw Sunny already sitting on his bed admiring all the photos and decoraitons on the wall. "Hehe there really pretty right, Sunny?" Basil said Sunny turned to Basil and said "Yea they are...but you are the most pretty flower, Basil" Basil was flushed with red "Oh..hehe! Can you stop making those lines its very embarrasing!.." Sunny smirked "But i cant stop! Your so beautiful.." Sunny was kissing Basil's cheek over and over again to show his love for him. "Aww...I love you too-" before Basil could say anything else Basil bursted out laughing alot "Oh my god Sunny!! Stop tickling me!" Basil commanded but still laughing.

(Btw its now like 6:30 am in the morning still since they conffesed at legit 5:00 am in the morning lol)

    Sunny stopped and helped Basil back on his normal position. Sunny later apoigized to Basil and Basil forgive him even though he kinda enjoyed it. They were eating snacks and Basil was showing Sunny the photos he took. Sunny admired Basil so much Basils happiness meant everything to Sunny. "Oh! And heres where i took a photo of a photo that had a photo on it!"

 (Ik its confusing idk why Basil done that lol) 

     Basil looked at Sunny and noticed how close there faces were. Basil blushed and Sunny blushed too Sunny went closer to Basil and gave a small kiss on Basil's forehead. Basil smiled and continued to show Sunny the photos.

☀️🌺🌈❤️💛💚💙💜HII SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER LOLL. I FINALLY HAD THE MOTIVATION TO MAKE NEW EPISODES YUHH. IM SO SORRY MY GRAMMER IS SUPER BAD MY GRAMMERLY WASNT FREAKING WORKING SO I HAD TO AUTOCORRECT SOME THINgS THAT LOOK HORRIBLE. ANYWAY THANKS FOR READING!☀️🌺🌈❤️💛💚💙💜