WHAT!?

Basil angrily left the house. He knew what he did was wrong but he shoved the thought away. He could finally have peace with Sunny. While Basil was walking he felt that sense of guilt again and he hated that feeling also besides jealousy. Basil saw Sunny walking towards Basil "Ah! Hi, Sunny! Heh...H-Heading to Kel's house?" Basil muttered, "Yeah, I'm just going to get my stuff, Flower I'll come back to your house later on." 

     Sunny warmly smiled. "O-Ok! See you!" Basil started stuttering more which concerned Sunny but ignored it. Sunny gave Basil a small peck on the lips and waved bye. Basil smiled and turned around heading to his house. Basil still had that guilt which is surrounding him.

"H-He deserved it! He just g-gotta learn his lesson..."

"Right?..."

Basil looked down and thought back to what happened. He fiddled with his fingers nervously

"W-Was I too harsh on him though..."

"I just wanted Sunny to myself..."

Basil jumped in shock realizing

"Ah! Shoot! What have I become?! Stupid stupid stupid!" 

"I'm so greedy!"

"Augh...I was so cruel to Kel...."

Basil thought back of what happened----again.

Flashback: Basil's POV

     "I JUST HATE YOU!!!" I shouted angrily. I shouted at the top of my lungs. I deadly stared at Kel and I saw something in his eyes. His eyes were glossy like he was about to cry which I saw him do before...And his whole body shaking. I felt no regret but it was hurtful for me to see Kel this way. "O-Okay...I-I understand" Kel stuttered while he was clenching his fists. I looked away with disgust and slammed the door behind me...

And here we are

Basil looked up to see where he was going and he was almost there at his house "Shit! What have I done?!- MFFH!-" Basil bumped into something or someone unexpectedly. 

Basil bumped into someone---of course. Basil looked up to see who it was so he could apologize but then he saw a pink-haired girl who was clearly taller than him "Wow, Basil I'm impressed! First bad word I'm proud." Aubrey smirked down at him and then shoved her hand in Basil's face

"Anyway, know a girl's personal boundaries, dweeb"

Basil looked up at Aubrey and felt embarrassed.

"H-HEY! I wasn't looking where I was going, Aubrey!"

"Mhm yeah, yeah sure. Anyway, what were you so stressed about? GASP did you and Sunny have a fight?" Aubrey assumed 

Basil shook his head many times "No! No! Sunny and I are fine! It's just...I actually went to a fight with K-Kel...And I mostly made this fight a thing..." Basil looked down with guilt

"Wha-...what the...WHAT!?! WHY!?! WHEN!?!"

"Well, I-" Basil tried to speak but was interrupted by Aubrey putting her finger on his mouth. "ShHhHhhhh...It's okay...just..." Aubrey whispered

Basil widen his eyes with shock and was waiting for Aubrey to say next.

"GET INSIDE YOUR HOUSE AND TELL ME EVERYTHING AND DO NOT SPARE A SINGLE DETAIL!!!" Aubrey shouted while shaking Basil's shoulders intensely. Basil could feel Aubrey's pressure on Basil's shoulders but he couldn't tell if she was excited or angry.

Basil and Aubrey headed inside his house 

Basil took a peek outside and closed the door with worry and with chills behind his spine.

HI WASSUP, EVERYONE!!!!
FINALLY, A NEW EPISODE CAME OUT!!!
THE NEXT 2 EPISODES WILL COME OUT SOON

AND THE NEW EPISODE OF MY SUNTAN FANFIC WILL BE OUT SOMETIME IN TODAY OR TOMORROW!!!!!!!!

TYSM FOR THE SUPPORT AND VOTES I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

HAVE A GOOD DAY OR NIGHT WHEREVER YOU ARE!

REMEMBER YOU ARE LOVED!