Forgiveness?

Basil ran as fast as he could to his house. Basil saw his house with the green roof and flowers all around the yard. Basil desperately opened the door and slammed it. Panting, Basil's running took his breath quickly. Basil looked around the house. 

Looks like Polly is gone to run some errands which relieved Basil. Basil sat down on the couch taking his time to breath. "I'm such an idiot..." Basil sighed while putting his arm on his forehead. 

Meanwhile at Kel and Hero's house 

"Aubrey, what happened?" Hero asked sternly. Aubrey looked up while sitting on a chair next to Kel who was sitting on the couch looking overwhelmed.

 "Why are you asking me!? Basil was the one who started it!"

"Aubrey, Basil said you know about the problem about Kel."

"Why are you treating me like I'm the victim here!? I never did anything to Kel! And look I brought him stuff!" Aubrey said while aggressively shaking the grocery bag in her hand. 

"I don't care about you doing anything to Kel unless you did, Aubrey" Hero spoked calmly.

Kel's head perked up with worry in his eyes "G-Guys! Let's not argue! I-It's my fault this is happening..."

"NO IT IS NOT!" Everyone said all together including Sunny. 

Kel got up and went towards the front door. " Where do you think your going, Kel!?" Aubrey shouted "I-I'm going to apologize to Basil." Kel grunted while turning the doorknob. "No!, Kel! Basil needs spac-" Hero was paused by Kel running his whole speed. "Aubrey stay here with Sunny! I'm gonna get Kel!" Hero shouted. Aubrey stood up from her seat "Hell no! I'm coming with!" Sunny nodded with agreement because he needs to know what's going on with Basil and Kel. "Fine! Hurry!" Hero yelled while leaping out the door. Aubrey and Sunny both looked at each other and nodded. Aubrey ran along with Sunny out the door. 

Despite the front door being open and both Kel and Hero's parents getting mad they didn't care. Kel was first at Basil's house. He slammed the door opened 

"BASIL!!" 

Basil jumped with fright and he saw Kel panting and sweat was running down his face. "Basil!, I-I know your mad at me but just let me talk!" Kel spoke. Basil stayed silent but he was making eye contact with Kel to signal him that he was listening.

 "Okay..., Just let me explain..." 

"Iamsoverysorrythaticamebetweenyouansunnythatwasveryuncalledforandijustthoughtitwas-"

"Kel, stop!" Basil demanded 

Kel stopped and let himself breath for a few seconds. Kel saw Basil walking up to him and it appeared to be that Basil was smiling? Not a very wide smile though. It was a faint smile and Basil was coming towards him. 

Kel got nervous but shook it off. 

Then Kel founded himself in a hug. Basil was hugging him? After all what happened? Kel was confused and he tried to say something but Basil interrupted him. "I'm sorry, Kel...it was never your fault! I-I just overreacting and I couldn't control myself and I had to drag you in it! I'm so sorry truly! I know you were just messing around! I was just afraid of losing Sunny again..."

Kel let go of Basil and patted his head. "Don't worry anymore, Basil! I forgive you!"

"GOD DAMMIT YOUR SO FAST" Aubrey shouted through the front door with Hero's wheezing in the background

Sunny was patting Hero's back to help him breath. "Kel...wheeze...heh...your- wHeEzE very fast...WHEEZEEEE"

"It's okay, Hero I got you..." Sunny muttered quietly.

Aubrey looked over at Kel and Basil 

"Oh! Forgiveness?"

Both Kel and Basil nodded

"Thank god!" Aubrey grinned

Igfweifgewuifgiyewgfuiwrhviurebuihwduidbwchwuei idk what to write for ending thanks for  reading lmao