Untitled Part 15

Joe: I'm Right Here With Your oh SO Precious Ring! Dean: Ready Baby! I've got Your Title! Dean goes and Wins his Match! Tori: I'm Proud of You Love! Your a Terrific Husband! I Miss Moxley though. These Post Mamma Blues Bite! Jon: Look at me Baby Girl; I Miss our Son to! We're in Florida in two Weeks even though its Miami, How about we have a limo Pick your Family up and Yes that includes Rikishi and Your Aunt, Front Row then After We have the Day off We take Moxley to Disney World for the 1st Time? Tori: I Like that Baby! Jon: Then Its Done Babe! Lets head out of here, Check in and Spend some time together before the other two get there! A few Minuets Later Nikki and them Came over! Cena: Look at You Ambrose Your a Married Folk Now How Does it Feel? Dean: To be Honest John, I Love it! We're in Miami Next week, Inviting Leati Sr, Her Mom, Rosy, Her Uncle Rikishi, Her Aunt all to Monday Night Raw, Front Row with Backstage passes then the next day Everybody that was there for Raw Plus Jimmy, Jey, Trin, Joe and Colby are going to Disney World! We figured We're all together Might as Well take Moxley on His 1st Family Vacation! Tori's Suffering from Post Baby Blues, I am To, I mean not even a month ago Moxley Joseph was brought into this world! Daniel: Man You have the best of both Worlds! I'm shocked thought Jimmy and Jey are Normally Very Protective of Tori. Joe: They are Bryan, Actually We all are, But Over the Years They Saved Each other, We grew to Like Jon! He was there through a lot with my Sister! Took a Major Step helped Her Raise Winter, was there when She had to Lay her daughter Down then they went their separate ways for a bit but they found each other again. Jon: I Love her Man Forever and Always!!! Brie: Where did You Come up with the Idea for Customized Heels? Jon: Over heard her talking with Mrs Brooks!! Tori plays with her locket and sends an Email to Steph and Hunter. Tori gets the okay and grabs her sketch Pad and draws out a tattoo idea!! Jimmy: Alright Girly Talk, What are you designing? Tori: My Tattoos! Got the okay From Steph and Hunter. On the Right side is going to be Winter's D.O.B and D.O.A with her Foot print with Angel Wings, Left is going to be Moxley with his Hand Prints above Moxley then Other hand print after Good! On my Back Right Shoulder Blade is going to Be Family with the Samoan Family Prayer! Don't worry samoma Mikey is Coming over to do the work! There was a Knock at the Door! Tori: Jey, Joe one of you two get that its Mike. Joe: As in the one who Darkens our Tribal? TOri: Yes Now Answer the damn Door, I'll be down in a Min! Tori throws on a black sports bra and a pair of shorts and heads downstairs! Mike: Jimmy, Jey, Joe! Joe: Hey Man whats up? Mike: Here to Tattoo Your Sister/Cousin! Jey: She's finally getting the Tribal? Tori: Good Guess But No I am though getting Family on my right shoulder blade with the Samoan Family prayer written in Samoan. Joe: Awesome Sis! What Else? Tori: I'm Getting Moxley on my Left Rib cage and Winter on my Right! I already have Jon's name Tattooed on my ring Finger under neath my band! After a couple Hours Tori's tattoo's were complete. Dean: Baby Girl, They Look Great! How are you Feeling? Tori: NO Pain at all! You can stay and Chat I'm going to bed! Tori crawls into bed! Joe: Alright There's something wrong with my sister, She's never this Quiet? Dean: I Know? Wait when Ziggler hit Zig zag did tori get thrown into the Ropes? Jimmy: I don't believe so. Tori: Leati, Jon. Jon: I'm Right here whats Wrong? Tori: My Stomach Hurts Like Hell and don't ask me to move please because it hurts like hell. Jon: Come on love wrap your arms around my neck, I'll Carry you Down the Stairs and take you to the Emergancy Room, I won't leave, Remember in Sickness and Health! Tori Nods and Jon Carefully Carries her down the Stairs! Joe: Whats wrong Sis? Tori: My Tummy Hurts and i want mommy. Babe can my brother cary me for a bit please? Jon: Sure thing. Joe picks his sister up and Tori falls asleep! Jon: Is this Normal? Joe: Yes, When Pain for Her gets this bad, She falls asleep, She's a mommy's girl when she's sick, Been like this since I Was 10 or 11? Jon: Okay, I've just never Seen her in like this much pain.