Part 2

Tori: I want To be yours, Don't Let me Go Promise?  Jon: I promise You.   Colby: How Old was She? Tori: Almost 2. Jon was over and Winter's 1st words were Dada and she looked at Jon. If your wondering who the Father is Don't Long Story Short was raped at my own cousin's birthday party! Winter was my World! Why do you think The night you all debut I wasn't there. Jon knew because he was in my room the day Winter was born. My Family is pretty protective of me since then but they have met Jon and they saw how he treated Winter and I. My Brother Thinks we are dating. Go Fig. Colby: Wait Your Related to Joe?  Joe: Yes We're Cousins. Tori and I are a Day and a year apart. Except She got her start wrestling way before myself because Dwayne and Rikishi were training her at the age of 12. Lets See Tori Knows how to do the Rock Bottom, Spear, Samoan Drop, Super Man Punch, Tornado DDT, Pedigree, Hells Gate and Twist of Fate that's just to name a Few. She Has Held The Diva's Title Longer than Aj's Regin, Held The Woman's Title for 360 Days, Held the World Heavy Weight Title for 4 months Straight and Held the WWe Champ Title almost the same amount of Time as Cm Punk. Has been in over 10 Hell in a Cell matches and  Is Undefeated, Need I say More, Plus When we 1st started She was our Manager! You should Thank her for that Tag Team Match!  Colby: Holy Crap!   Tori: Yup! I Might be only 5'5, 110 Pounds but Piss Me Off Lets just Say I'm the Female version of Ambrose. I worked my Ass off to get here. Why Do you think I'm known as the Cheshire cat! Nobody can Predict what my Next Move is or How I'm Going to Act.   Jon: Well I think Gyms out of the Question. Got to get ready to head to the Airport. Tori Looks at her Tattoo and a Single Tear slips down her face. Jon Wipes it away.  Tori heads out to head to her room and gets everything ready. She throws on Jon's old Leather jacket and a Dog collar with a tag saying Mox's Girl and heads down. Jon: You Still have that collar and Jacket?  Tori: Yup along with your sleeveless Mox jean Jacket, Explicit Mox Bottoms, Necklace and Earrings but your jacket and Bottoms are making a come back.      Joe: Oh my God Are you  seriously going back to your old Gimmick that Jon said you could use? Tori: Damn Straight, Its all Premiering at Summer Slam when I Go one on One with Brie For the Woman's Title and of Course the Contract Signing is Monday night I requested it to be the 1st ever Diva's Steel Cage match, Baby Can you be my Valet at Raw for the Contract signing just in case.  Jon: Sure can Baby Girl anything for you!  Tori: Colby your coming with me Tomorrow! We both have Hair appointments I figured your Blond needed a Touch up! Colby: Thanks what color are you Doing? Tori: Black My Natural Color. My length is the same as Roman's but mines a bit longer.  They Get To Florida. Tori: Make yourself at Home. Jon You Know where everything is. I will be outback.