Part 8

Tori: Thanks Joe, I want to paint the walls Blue, The Furniture can get Painted Black. Bedding I can Buy New. Most of the Stuff in there is still Brand New! Its hard because it was Winter's old Room but its all okay! Tori goes and Lays down! Joe: We can get started on Painting tomorrow! I can text Nikki and her and Tori can go shopping for Mox! Jon: Sounds Good! Thanks For Helping Man! Means a lot to the Both of Us! Toris Gonna be home alone for the Next Couple Months after the Baby is Born before Mox can Start Traveling with Us! Its Gonna be hard Leaving her! Joe: You will Make it through. Two Months will Fly By! Then You will have your Girl and Son back in your Arms. Mox is Your 1st Child Jon Cherish the moments. Jon: I Plan on it Dude. This Feels like a Dream to be Honest Man. I'm scared though. I don't want to Turn out Like my Father. Tori Comes down and said: Baby Your Not Your Father. You Helped me Raise Winter! Father Hood Suits You Big Time. Right Now Mox Needs You as Do I babe. I love you Babe. Forever and Always. I'm Gonna make a cup of Tea then go back up to bed after I'm gonna be on my feet all day tomorrow, Nikki and I are meeting up with Brie, Trin, Nattie and Eva for a lunch Date then Shopping, Going to Start Picking Up clothes for Mox and Start Getting Maternity Clothes For the Road around the tail end of 5 months Though I'm Gonna have to Come back Home for the Remainder of the Pregnancy because I'm not going to be able to Fly. Tori makes her Tea and heads upstairs. Jon: I'm not liking the whole Her being Alone for the rest of the Pregnancy. Remind me to talk to Paul At the Smackdown Taping Tuesday! I want to Work something out. I know She hates Being alone. I think I know what I need to do Tomorrow, I don't want to wait. I'm going out Tomorrow and Buying her an Engagement Ring. I just have to Figure out how to Propose to her. Joe; I got an Idea, take her to the park or A Nice little Bistro. I can Text Nikki and Ask her where they plan on Going for Lunch You Show Up and Ask her. Jon: Your Awesome Man, Thanks a Lot Bro, This Means the World To Me! I Finally want to Ask her. I Love her and Mox! The Next Day Tori Got Ready for Nikki To pick her Up. They Left. At the Bistro: Brie: How are you Tori? Tori: Great for being 5.5 months Pregnant, Jon and I are Expecting a Son. Nikki: Congrats. Trin: Have a name picked out? Tori: Moxley Joseph Good. My Due Date is Jon's Birthday, December 7th. Jon Showed up. Jon: Tori Johnson or Anoi'a, I Love you with the Whole of my Heart! You've seen me at my Worst. Where I am Weak You Are Strong When your Weak I'm Strong. Will You do me the Honor of becoming Mrs Dean Ambrose? Tori: Yes! Oh My God Babe Come Feel Moxley Just Kicked. Jon: He Knows who his Daddy is and I Love the both of you. I Can't wait to wake up next to you everyday and Help you rock Moxley to Sleep at Night. We're Going to be Good Parents and Love our Son the way We should of been Loved Growing Up by our Parents. I'll see you at Home babe. Tori Hugs Jon and Kisses Him after He plants a kiss on her baby Bulge. Brie: Oh My God Girl Look at that Ring. Tori takes a pick and Posts: Thats Right the @RealLuniticFringewwe is off the Market #Engaged #FutureMrsAmbrose. Tori: This is so Real I can't wait to plan the wedding. I'm already thinking White, Blue, Black, and Sliver for the Color Scheme. Nikki: Why Black? Tori: Because My Brother's Jon's and Colby's Suits are already Black. They Just have to wear a white dress shirt, Silver Vest and Blue Tie. My Dress color I want a Champagne Color White, Bridesmaid dresses are going to be Blue with Silver heels? Trin: I think the Colors are going to look very Nice. Do you Know where you want to get Married? Tori: Tampa because that's where Jon and I Live. Now, I mean I'd Love to get married in Hawaii on the Samoan Island, Either way I'd like a beach Wedding. I need to talk with Mark Henry, Big Show, and Maybe Kane to be Guards at the wedding.I don't want my Real Family There. Roman, His Brother, His Mom and Dad, Rikishi, His Wife, Jimmy and Jey are my Real Family.I'll start planning soon when I'm on leave. I'm on the road for this month and next then after next I will Fly back home and be home for the remainder of the Pregnancy but I have a feeling Jon is going to talk to Hunter about Gibing Him, Joe, and Colby Some Major Time off. They Rarely Take Vaction Days. Jon just wants to be there when Moxley's born, Like he was when Winter was. Nikki: Thats Sweet. Who's working on the Nursery? Tori: Jimmy, Jey, Jon, Colby, Joe Most of the stuff is white so It can get Painted Blue. The Crib, Changing Table and a Dresser are Cherry Oak So I don't have to change that. The Mobil is being Kept. The walls are getting Repainted, But I know this is what Winter would of Wanted. I need to talk to creative at some point. I want to get a Couple Onesies made! One that has the Shield Emblem and says My Dad is a Hound, I'm a Pup of Justice, one that says My Uncles are Uso Crazy and the other that says Yes! Yes! Yes! Is it sad I'm only 3 to 4 Month Pregnant and Jon's Clothes Fit me already? I think by the Time I'm 8 months Joe's Clothes are going to Fit me. Time to Shop and I'm Guessing I'm going to get a Baby Shower rather I want one or Not?