Part 17

Sampson: Tori After your Forced to Wrestle lets wrap your Insistion! Tori: Thank You Sampson. Doesn't matter much Once I heal I'm Changing Ring Gear. Tori Finds Hunter and Steph. Steph: Hello Tori how are? Tori: In Pain and Discomfort bu Had No choice Kane Pulled a fast one saying if I didn't wrestle, I'd Loose my Match at Mania for the Woman's Title, I came here to Offer a Deal. Hunter? Tori: I know Mark's been hinting at a Female Member, Rollins, Reigns and Ambrose aren't Just going to let Anybody in the Group Esp Ambrose! WE all know he has trust Issues. Let Me join them. Under one Condition though Ambrose Vs Cena Main Event at Mania! We stage the Royal Rumble to Let Ambrose in! He wins at Mania, I win against Brie, We become the New Power Couple? A month Later Ambrose and I turn against Rollins and Reigns! Rollins and I feud till Hell in a Cell? Steph: I like your Thinking Tori! Tori: While Im Here, Once My insistion heals can I get some Ink to Cover the Scar? I already use make up to cover my C-section Scar from Moxley. Being a Super star and Role Model has its Ups and Downs. Steph: Woman to Woman, Mom to Mom, Don't be Ashamed of the C-section Scar! We both have a Loving Husband and a family! Not Many Diva's or Superstarts beside Randy has Kids Back home! Be Proud Tori. Tori: Thank You Steph! Now I need to talk with Sandy!! Steph: Alright! Hunter: YOur the 4th Memeber when You Come back! Ambrose and Reigns Will be banned from Ring Side Rollins against Randy? Just as Randy gets ready to RKO Him You Run down and ROck Bottom? Tori: Thats Fine Want me to give those three heads up? Hunter: Yes! Sandy: Hello TOri Dear what can I do For you? Tori: New Ring Gear!! I'm Thinking Nikki Bella style Black Shorts, Brie style Top but in Shield Colors? With a Jacket like Layla's? You have time the story line isn't starting till I get medical Clearance to come back? Sandy: Okay I can Do that do You want the Shield Patch on the Jacket? Tori: Yes can You maybe put Mrs. Ambrose on the Back? Sandy: Sure thing! Tori heads back to the Shields hide out!! Colby: Whats up your Sleeve Anoi'a Good? Tori: Correction its just Good, and I fixed the Female Shield Problem that Mark was Having! Jon: How? Tori: Its simple, You three aren't going to trust any other Diva! I'm the 4th member! Besides Rollins, Reigns don't get mad at Ambrose for whats going to happen at the Rumble! Joe: You talked to Hunter for Ambrose to Win? Tori: Yes but Step likes my Reason for it! I've got my Match against Brie for the Woman's Title, Dean wins against Cena we become a Power couple? Rollins: It works out in the End! Tori: See!! When I come back Reigns and Ambrose are banned from Ring side! Jon: What Why? Tori: Shut up or No Sex for the next 10 weeks while I'm healing! Jon: Shutting Up! Colby: Then who am I going against? Tori: Orton but before he RKo's You I come running down and hit Rock Bottom on Randy? Joe: It works if you think about it! Nobody is going to suspect her! How are you feeling? Tori: I'm in a crap ton of Pain! Not to Mention I'm Kinda light headed and Feel like I'm About to Pass out!! Ambrose: Medic! Get a Damn Medic in Here. Joe Keep Pressure on the incision. Damn Doctor. Hunter: What the Hell Happend Ambrose, Reigns, Rollins. Joe: That Damn Doctor is going to Get sued! They never Properly closed the Incicion they Used Stitches instead of Staples! The Stitches ripped and Tori complained of a lot of Pain and being Dizzy! Jon saw that Tori was bleeding. Hunter: GO be with Her! I'll Cancel the Matches, Tori will still have her match at Wrestlemainia, She has earned that! Just like you three will have title Shots! Ambrose will win the Royal Rumble, then win against Cena! Reigns against Sheamus for the United States, Rollins against Ziggler for the IC and the Uso's for Tag Team. You 4 deserve them! You have copies and Pictures of the Incision? Joe: Heres My Phone! If I need to Call our Parents I'll Use my sisters! These are the all the Discharge papers, and scripts they gave her! She couldn't get them filled anyway because the pain med they Prescribed She's allergic. Hunter: Our Lawyers will Deal with it! Dean Go in the Ambulance, Joe, Rollins grab your stuff , the Limo will take you two to the Hospital, I'll give Jimmy, Jey and Trin the News and Directions. Joe: Thank You.