CHAPTER 1.01

With an angry snort, Choi Yeonjun turned to the voice that had just hurled an insult at him

It was one of his classmates.

One who had actually always gotten along well with him.

One who had usually sucked up to him.

But this time it had been one of those comments that made him furious.

It had been a few months since Beomgyu had moved in with his father. He hadn't seen him for a month, had only phone contact with him, and it was taking a lot out of him to keep going to that school. Because word had gotten out that Yeonjun had been the one Beomgyu was dating, which meant that the insults to the latter continued now that Beomgyu had stopped coming to school.

And Beomgyu had absolutely no idea about it.

Since Yeonjun hadn't told him about it because he didn't want him to worry, he instead made it seem like everything was okay.

However, it wasn't.

"What did you say?" he nagged at the boy named Jinhyun, immediately feeling Soobin's hand on his shoulder, telling him to leave. His friends had always tried to stop him from fighting in recent weeks, but Yeonjun's anger grew every day.

"Come on, Vio, let's just go," the giant muttered softly, not wanting to get into trouble again and get in trouble from the principal. Because it was like months ago, they both got into arguments with others. Especially because Soobin was trying to support his best friend.

Even though his girlfriend never approved.

But Yeonjun didn't even think about it, instead he stormed towards his classmate, and when he grabbed his collar, he angrily pushed him against the wall.

His heart pounded loudly, blood rushing in his ears like a raging river.

"Repeat it."

"Don't you want to come off like your friend," Jinhyun repeated without remorse, even grinning cheekily and clasping with one hand the one that held him, "Faggot."