Chapter 34: Unexpected blackman

Chapter 34:

Rowoo Ko

She woke up and started crying because of the pain from her back. I hurriedly pulled her up and hug her. "What happened?" I ask. "Hindi ko alam" Sagot niya. Niyakap ko siya ng mahigpit at hindi nalang nag tanong regarding sa taong lumabas galing sa loob ng bahay niya. Inantay ko na magkwento siya. She still lying on the floor hugging me for about 10 minutes and so. I feel her body shaking, caressing her back so that she can calm down. She started pulling off her body from my arms and our eyes met. We stare at each other like saying hello for a long time. I smile immediately when we started ko to became awkward because we both knew that we were not that just close enough to be in a intimate close encounter or something like we had physical intimate relationship or something like that.

It like we became mute and we were both just started getting into the conversation with each other but we didn't really talk much. Yan yung kind of relationship we had in the past.

"Jam! are you okay now?" I ask

"Yes! I'm okay now and I'm not sure how it started. I just found out myself lying on the floor."

"Really? I just saw a man coming out from behind the door wearing black pants and black shoes with the black shirt with hood exactly like what I have been wearing last time spying on you," laughing a bit to ease the tension. I get up and pulled over Jam to she can standing up, but suddenly we fell down again on the floor na hawak ang ulo niya dahil inisip kong baka mauntog siya but because of the lack of a proper way to do it rescuing her I almost kissed her on her lips, seeing her reaction we blushed together pulled off myself from her and she was like a little girl with the expression of embarrassing herself in front of the class but it felt like I wanted to kiss her more than I could imagine and I felt like I would be okay if I had to do it but I just felt like I had to be in the wrong zone to be able to get out there.

We both sitting in front of each other in the same spot as we had last week and I felt hotter than I did when we were in the middle of a scene on the floor minutes ago. My mind was getting wild and imagining what happened if I kissed her. Was she kissing me back or slapping my pretty face. "Oh no!!!" Shouting at myself on my mind and then I realized that I was just being caught handed about my own idea of imagining things with her. I suddenly realized that Jam is staring at me blankly no reaction but still blushing. "Is she imagining weird stuff like me?" I wanted to ask her but I couldn't even get out the words I wanted to say. My throat is like having a big specs na nakabara that no words can utter.

As we staring to each other's faces I thought I had forgotten about our first encounter when we accidentally kissed at the alley near my friend's house. Did she forgot about it or she's been reminiscing it also???...

 Did she forgot about it or she's been reminiscing it also???