2{you here with me}

As they followed the music they saw other boys. Fenix was still cover and Felix told her no matter what she wasn't allowed to let him go or push it away. Don't worry she was fine with it as long as they found the source of the music.

They did. It was a boy playing his pan-flute. Felix didn't want to dance while his sister was on his thigh but something in him didn't have him a choice.

They danced the night away. More like Felix did with Fenix on his thigh.

[OoO] (this is a time skips)

They got kidnapped. Fenix did know what to do. Wake Felix up and hide under his cloak. They practice that a lot lately because of all the disrepairings lately.

As Felix woke up and knew what was happening he stoffen up and Fenix hold on to him. "Don't worry." he muttered.

He knows nobody saw him wake up or saw his sister.

[OoO]

Felix was brought to the camp and given a hut. It was nighttime by now and nobody saw his sister.

She's small so no one noticed her underneath Felixs cloak.

He and his sister where whispering over what they were gonna do. Felix was saying it was better to keep her hidden and Fenix said the opeiste. But Fenix being younger didn't really gave  her a choice so they came to the agreement that she would stay in the tent and wouldn't come out without Felix.

At night Fenix laid close to Felix. "We're gonna be ok." He said after he saw his sister worried face. "As long as you're here with me nobody will hurt you. Plus you're to cute to hurt" he said making her smile and fall asleep peacefully.