19 (I'm giving up on titles enjoy!)

The boys had woken up some minutes before Fenix and they're "eating each others face" acording to Fenix who woke up. 

They  chuckled.  "So what happened last night?3 Fenix asked her older brother. 

He just shook his head. "Nothing for you to worry about," He smiled and  picked her up before tickeling her untill she lost her breath. 

Her laugh filled the tent. 

*time skip* 

Pan had found a way to keep the shadows in control, Shadow Cave (I'm not sure what's it called). 

*years later* 

"I'm dying Felix! Accept it!" Pan yelled. 

They had been arguing for some time while Fenix played with Scot. 

When they got louder Scot covered her ears. Fenix loked at him and tears started crying. 

"Why are they yelling?" Her voice broke. 

Scot tried his best to calm her down and eventualy called Rufio.  At first she pushed back but Scot calmed her down and Rufio said down with her and talked for a bit. 

°with Scot° 

"She's facking crying because of you!" he had stormed to them ready to beat their asses. 

"Who?" Pan asked. 

"Fenix! How facking dare you? If any of you had problems I bet you can just talk about it!" Scot went on a rant about  how they're so mean that they made her  cry. 

Pan calmed Scot down when he was tearing up. "Y-you can't make her cry," His voice broke slightly. 

"You espesially, you know what she's been through," he pointed at Felix. 

Rufio came in with a tired Fenix who was starting to get grumpy because he won't let her fall asleep. 

"Calmed down?" He asked Scot who nodded and smiled at Fenix. 

"Are you alright?" He asked in a soft voice and a quiet "tired" was her reply.

Rufio layed her down on the bed before glaring at Pan and Felix. 

"Don't make her cry again or I will rip out your shadows personaly," 

The maried couple just nodded. 

"I'm sorry Felix, I just can't do anything about it right now, we have to wait 'till he is born," Pan apoligiesed and Felix acepted  it. 

"I'll forever be by your side and  I'll always help you but you need to be honest with me;" Felix replied before he pecked his lips and went to Fenix. 

"Hey sis, I'm sorry for yelling how are you feeling?" He softly asked. 

"Tired," she turned to look at Felix and she was pale, sweat was running down her forhead. Felix was consurned but just thought she was having a fever untill he saw a little black wound on her arm. 

"PAN!" He yelled and within seconds Pan stood next to them "Yes darling?" He asked. 

"Dreamshade," It was only when Felix had said it Pan looked at Fenix. 

"Did you run around the island again?" He asked before getting the healing water (just go with it) 

Felix looked dead the almost unnoticible moving of her chest was the only thing that was calming Felix a bit. 

"come on, hurry, please," Felix never believed himself but now that his sister was dying he prayed and prayed. 

His hand cletched hers. 

"Please, don't leave me sis," He begged tears escaping his eyes. 

HEllo my dearies. I am trully sorry for not updating so much anymore. There's a lot going on in my live right now but it's almost summer and I'll try to update more. 

For information: 

I will rewrite the beginning a bit so that I don't have to deal with chaperters like {memories}. 

I'll edit while writing new chapters but it's the best that when I'm done editing that you reread untill this chapter.