4{a girl?!? A little girl?!?!?}

as Fenix came out of the chest making no noise she was met by a gaze that didn't came from her brother.

She was petrified and stood still not moving a single muscle.

Pan on the other hand walked around her in a circle trying to rap his head around what he just found out.

He went outside Felixs tent and yelled. "Felix come here!!" Felix didn't think twice about coming to Pan. He hoped No wished that he didn't find his sister. But unfortunately he did.

Felix was let in by Pan and Pan let Felix pas him. He went to the girl and stood by her side.

"Do you know who that is?" pan asked. Felix nodded. "Felix tell me in wich place you where thinking when you brought a girl to Neverland. A little girl?!??" He looked at Fenix. "To Neverland?" His voice was filled with anger.

"This is Fenix and she is my sister. She was here from the day I was here and I couldn't think because I was under the magic of your flute", Felix explained and picked Fenix up. Pan took a deep breath.

"How does it come that she was with you and I didn't notice?" Pan asked. He wasn't angry just confused. "Fenix was under my cloak and she's to tiny to notice." He said and showed it to him. Pan sighed and flashed them to his treehouse. Fenix hold on toFelix for dear live.

Pans hut was a treehouse deeper into the woods. It had two rooms a study with a desk a shelf full of books and a fire place and a bedroom.

"Hey Fenix would you mind sitting in a chair to the fire place and let me and Felix talk alone for a bit?" She shook her head. She didn't like talking to strangers so she wishepered it into her brothers ear. "She says' rather not but if I really have to then it is ok'" Pan smiled. He wasn't angry or anything she was to cute to stay angry at.

"You need to do it ok? If you want you can read a book." He said. He knew she could read because when he found her she had a book in her hands.

She nodded and let go of Felix picked out a book and went to sit in the chair.

It was a big dark green chair. It was close to the fire place and there was a little table in the middle.

Pan and Felix walked into his bedroom. "Why didn't you tell me? You know you can trust me. I'm your best friend" pan said. You could hear he was a little bit hurt by not knowing his best friend had a sister.

"I- I- I thought you were gonna send her away and then I would never be able to see her again and then when we became friends I wanted to tell you about her but I was so coughs up in the lie that I just-" his voice broke a bit. "I couldn't tell you."

"I can't be a good brother I just fack things up." Felix said. He remembered having an older sister and remembered how she died and how he could've helped her at least that is what he things.

Pan looked at his best friend. He was so vulnerable. Pan did the only thing he could think of and gave him a hug.

A smal smile formed on Felix lips.

"I love you- I mean- I'm so sorry"Felix said. Getting out of the hug. Pan stopped him and shut him up with a kiss. "I love you to blondie." Felix was surprised but still kissed him back. "Eww" Fenix said in the door of the room. Felix chuckled. He picked her up. "So can she stay?" Felix asked. "As long as you make sure she's ok and take care of her sure. She can stay." Felix smiled wildly.