21

"Who's that?" Fenix voice echoed through the woods. "I need you to stay away from him," Felix answered but she payed him no mind and ran towards the new boy.

"Who are you?" She poked his cheek when he didn't answer. He pushed her of him and she feel on the ground. "Leave me alone, you-you stupid girl," he called before storming of. 

Fenix eyes started to water  as she ran towards her shared hut. "Fenix!" Her brother yelled.
Scot beat him to the tent and found the her hiding in the chest where pan found  her for the first time.

She pulled the top of the chest back down,not letting anybody see her. Her sniffles were heard even if she tried to not let them hear.

"Come on. Fenix," Scot whispered sweet nothings. Felix walked in and opened the chest picking her up.

His hands were bloody and wounded. She didn't pay any attention to them. She tried pushing him away but eventually just accepted in and hid her face in his chest.

"I'm not stupid, right?" Felix only got more mad but hid it pretty well
"No of course not," he tried reassuring her.

She only cried.

When she left the tent 2 days later the new boy came and stood infront of her.
His face and body beat up. "I'm sorry, you aren't stupid,"
She punched his nose and walked off.

She didn't see that boy again. Only when he danced by the fire.

"He's mean," she told every new lost boy. Nobody really talked to him. He didn't do his chores and Pan let him get away with it!
She complained to Scot about it and she didn't see him after that.
Felix told her he left. His name was Bea. She always said Bae. Biggest Asshole Ever.

Wanted to get something out because I hate family dinners. They're the worst.
And facking boring.
Good day/night dearies.
Also what would you think of an Felix x oC?

I'm so so sorry I thought I had published this and I didn't. 😭 I apoligise again. 

Anyway my tumblr:  https://www.tumblr.com/nidemus I'll write anything you want.