20

Hello finaly done with exames :)  

Fenix started moving mumbleing about the sunshine and that is was to bright. She turned around and covered herself with the blanket. Felix let out a sigh. "you're alright, you're alright,"  he kept muttering. 

He eventually smiled at her before getting Scot. 

Scot ran as fast as his little legs could take him before jumping on her bed. 

"FENIX!" he yelled happy. 

Fenix jolted up and hit him with a pillow. "Shut up," she snapped before releasing who it was and jumping  to hug him. 

Scot fell down with a thud but kept smiling and laughing while engulfed in a hug. 

Felix stood watching at the door while a figure crept behind him. 

His arm slithered around his waist and he  laid  his  head on Felix's shoulder. 

Pan let out a little chuckle. "I don't understand how they can have so much energy when it's 7 am," he said before kissing Felix and walking away to  talk something with a person in a cage. 

"Come on people time for breakfast," Felix called to the children on the floor. He picked Fenix up and started walking Scot close behind them. 

°-° 

"Come on Bea you'll like it here," the king said. 

"yes that's why I'm in a cage." 

"You disobeyed," Pan said back. 

"Give it a chance Bea you'll learn to like it," Peter continued: "I'll be back tomorrow to hear your answer," he walked away. 

 Bea was muttering things under his breath but the all mighty king did not pay attention to any of it. 

A bit of a shot one really but I finished my exam like 10 minutes ago so I tried alright? 

I ended it here because I have a vision for the next chapter so I might update today or later this/next week. 

Don't forget to stay hydrated dearies.