18

Fenix had slept most of the night.  Felix was getting worried.  He wasn't sure why but he was. He nokkend on Pan's door. He opened looking exhausted.   

"Hey," he kindly smiled. 

His husband smiled back. They sometimes did sleep togheter (in both ways dirty  minded people) but decided they didn't want other boys asking why. 

Felix went inside. There was complete silence before a sob escaped his lips. 

Pan went to hug him as Felix broke down. 

"I-I-I'm sorry, I just can't" a loud sob interupted him. 

"Shush," Pan said while stoking his back. 

"I can't, I don't know why," Felix looked into Pan's eyes and for a moment he really did look like a broken and lost boy. 

Pan kissed him on his head whispering sweet nothings in his ear.  

The loud sound is what it took for Fenix to get awake. 

At first she wanted to stay where she was but hearing her brother she knew she had to get up. 

Her little arms flew around him as he sobbed louder.  

His sobs eventualy died down as he fell asleep in the arms of the people he loved most. 

"What happend?" Fenix voice is what drawn Pans mind back to reality. 

"I don't know",  he answered. 

"If it was because of you i'll kill you," Fenix pointed her vinger in his chest. 

"i'm sure you would sweetie, come on let's get your brother to my bed," Pan had teleported Felix so he wouldn't wake up. Fenix had made sure he got under a blakent so he wouldn't be cold. Pan laid next to him on his left and Fenix on his right. 

Both of them fell asleep not too long after enjoing the peace. 

I am so so sorry for not uploading, school sucks and on top of that I had a writers block so this is all I could come up with. But don't worry more is coming. ;) also thanks for supporting this story I think it's almost finished. but maybe I'll add more I'm not sure yet.