22

"He escaped?!!!???" - Fenix a few hundred years earlier.

"So that's Henry?" Fenix asked.

"Mhm, wanna go talk to him?" Scot asked.

Fenix shook her head. "Felix says I'm not allowed, I don't know why." She muttered.

Fenix coughed. She had started getting sick a few days ago. Nothing to worry about. "Just a cold" Peter said.

"Maybe you should lay down?" Scot said. Her coughing had worsened over the past few days. Her head was burning but she herself didn't think much of it.

She had gotten a lot of colds in the enchanted forest.

She shrugged. "Wanna go play in the woods?" Fenix asked him.

Before he could even respond she ran into the forest. "Let's play hide and seek!" she yelled and she hid.

*******

Some time had passed  and it was starting to get dark.  Pan had told hem that because there are visitors the younger lost boys have to be back before dark. That meant Scot and Fenix to.

"Pan!" Scot yelled running into the camp. He was panting. Pan looked at him as he stopped his conversation with Felix.

"I'll be back in a few," He said to Felix and walked over to Scot with big and fast steps.

"What?" he asked, annoyed. Scot huridly explained to him what happened.

"We- we're going to play hide and seek-" His voice broke multiple times as the younger boy asked Pans help to find her.

"Please-" he hiccuped.

Pan gently hugged him and stroked a hand through his hair. 

"It's alright." his voice resembled honey.

"Go play with some of the boys I'll find her," he muttered before he gently pushed him in the direction of Rufio who was talking to Slightly. 

******

It took Pan a few minutes to find her. Her precanse that would normally be one of the strongest was now the weakest. It felt like she was drifting.

"Fenix?!" He yelled out. She was somewhere around here but he couldn't see her.

His eyes widend as he saw her.

OOOh what happened to Fenix?

What is going to happen?

Also umm please make me forget what the omegaverse is I don't know what to think about what I've read. This story is going to leave a lot of shit out like Pan meeting Hook or that one fight. That kinda thing. :)

I'll try updating again but it might take a while bc the cromebook I'm using is from my school but bc I'm not there anymore (we bought it but it still has them as owner) it probably will have to be like reinstalled all the things i have now.