11 {adopting?}

Monts  had past and Felix and Pan were officially something. They even married.  Fenix made friends. well 1 but it's better than nothing.  His name was Scot he was 12 but took great care of her when Felix went on a date or to do things for Pan.  

It was all fun and games until one night Fenix nightmares got back worse than before.  

Death, destruction, loneliness, flashed before the little girl's eyes. She mostly drowned herself in books and helped the lost boys with takes to keep her mind off it. Only  1 problem, she couldn't talk anymore. She tried, really tried but she couldn't do it. Her body didn't cooperate with her mind. 

She had breakdowns when anyone touched her.  There was almost never a smile on her face and most of the time her  blue orbs were filled with water. Scot tried talking to her but she couldn't tell him anything but to just cry. She tried writing it down but her explaining it didn't seem corectly. She did try her best to tell someone. 

Her brother woke her up  telling her Pan would want to talk to them. Felix left the tent and Fenix changed still sleepy. 

A bit later they met Pan at the flower field. He kissed Felix and took a step to Fenix and she took one back. Pan gave her a small smile. 

"So me and Felix had been thinking," Pan started. "And since we're  married and he's your kinda legal guardian.  So what would you think about us adopting you?" HE finished. 

She shrugged. She slowly nodded her head. 

No emotion being found on her face.  But deep deep down she was exploding with excitement. 

She then nodded strong and walked away. 

"That went ok it think," Felix said. Peter nodded.