5{memories }

Flashback 1
As Felix stood looking at his older sister he couldn't stop himself from crying. 'She's dead Felix' his dad had said. At first he didn't believe it. He walked to the drop going to where she laid to see it with his own eyes. Now he was standing there crying. She was the only one who took care of him.

Later that night the body of his sister was burned. He didn't go. Only made a little grave and talked to it.

End of flashback 1.

Flashback 2

Fenix and Felix laid in bed. 'Can I make something in your hair?' Fenix asked. Felix nodded and Fenix started making something in his hair. Felix was coriuos after an unanswered question. 'Hey, Fenix?' 'Mhm'
'Why do you only talk to me and if it is really nasesary?'

'Because Felix I get nervous and when I get nervous I stutter,' she said.

End of flashback 2

Flashback 3

As the four year old girl didn't talk to anyone and staid at home all day Felix tried talking to her.

He had broken his leg and couldn't help his dad.

He did most of the talking and slowly she gave him more and more affection and talked more and more. She would hold his hand and tried helping her brother to get better and once he did she was always around him.

Flashback ends