17 {wake up}

OMG I just saw that I have 1k reads Thank you so much aah. I love you all <3. 

Pan had placed Fenix in his hut seeing it was safer.  Felix had stayed by her side and Scot joined not to soon after. 

While she was still out Felix decided to have "the conversation" like a "father". 

"I uh know the way you look at her," Scot first denied it telling him that that was discussing but caved eventually. 

Felix trusted Scot but still warned him. 

Felix went to sleep kissing his sisters head before leaving. 

After a while Scots head fell onto the bed and he went to dreamland only to be woken up by shaking and a shaking voice. 

"W-Wake up, please," her begging rather un-hearable but with her shaking he woke up faster. 

"I-I'm awake," his words sluring.  

He was engulfed in a hug not even a second later.  Tear silently soaked his shirt but he didn't mind. 

He quietly rubbed her back, he was only 8 what was he supposed to do?  Pan walked in to see what had happened. He picked her up and soothed her back to sleep.  Scot went to his tent knowing she was save now. 

*Some time earlier*  (I don't remember this sence fully please forgive me I can't find it back) 

Pan had made eggs and tried giving them to his son.  

His son declined so he ate them. 

"Now why did you take the girl? You know she's your sister,"  His voice was filled with venom. 

"Why'd you bring me here?" Rumple shot back. 

Pan rolled his eyes.  "Look where waisting time, I'm not even going to play a game. I need help," Rumple chuckled. "Help? You didn't need help when you abandoned me," Pan sighed. 

They scoled each other for a solid 10 minutes.   

To spare you time; Rumple said he'd help to get him the heart of the truest believer and he did. Within a few minutes he had the heart, came back and gave it to him. Pan owns him a faver but for now the magic is repaired now the Shadows.  

*back to now* 

Fenix had fallen asleep while Pan was still wide awake trying to find a solution. 

HAHAH I'm trying to update more but I don't really know what to write give me things please.