6{and that is disgusting}

The next day Fenix was outside in the camp with people seeing her for the first time ever.

She held closely on Felix hand. 'Don't let me go' she said before they went out the hut that day. Seeing how nervous his sister was Felix picked her up and put her on his tight. 'Don't worry about the looks they'll give us. They probably haven't seen a girl in a long time.' Felix has said.

Fenix didn't let go of Felix the whole day making it hard for Felix to do the things he had to do. 'Fenix, listen to me. I won't be far ok but I have to do something without you ok?' Fenix shook her head. 'Look I'll be gone for 10 minutes. You can survive so long without me? You did full days before.' Felix tried.

Pan who was telling a story to the younger lost boys just motioned Felix to get Fenix here and that he would take care of her. Felix nodded. 'Pan is telling the lost boys stories. You can go listen to them? You won't have talk only sit there' he said. Trying to convince her. '10 minutes?' Fenix asked. Felix nodded. 'Ok but be fast.'

Felix smiled and  caressed her hair and left her to go feed Wendy.

Fenix went to the middle of camp where Pan was telling stories.

'and they lived happily ever after' he said. And asked what story next. The lost boys picked Cinderella.

Pan was talking and walking around them filling the water of the boys and putting some food to eat. 'And they lived happily ever after.' Fenix sat there listening not caring that her brother was gone.

Felix came back to see his sister listening. Rubio came over to him. 'Is she your dauther? I thought you said you are a Virgin,' he said. 'No she isn't she's my sister and yes I am a virgin.' Felix answered walking over to Fenix. 'I'll be in camp you can keep listening if you want,' he said to his sister. His sister nodded. And then looked at him. She stood up and Felix understood. He picked her up and finished his tasks.

Later in the day he went to his friends together  with Fenix and stared talking to them. One of the boys noticed Fenix. 'Why are you caring a girl she can walk fine?' He asked. Felix ignored her and Fenix went to answer but stopped.

'Hey Felix, is she your daughter? That is disgusting: he said.

Felix ignored him.

'You know that would mean he needed to have sex at 9 or 10 or something and that would be d-di- d disgusting'
Fenix said. Felix looked down up her abs smirked. 'So you have a tong,' the boy said. 'Yes of course I do,' Fenix said. 'Don't talk back to me little girl' the boy said.

Felix turned to Fenix. 'Go listen to pans stories,' he said putting her on the ground she nodded and tried to find Pan. He was no where to be seen until she went to the campfire. She found him sitting on a long doing nothing. She walked over to him.

'Is something wrong?' Pan asked. She shook her head. 'Felix t-told me to c-come,' she said. Pan stared at her. 'Why?' 'I-i don't  know.' She said. 'Can I pick you up?' He asked. Fenix looked at him confused but nodded. Pan picked her up and put her on his lap. 'You want to see something?' He asked and the girl nodded again. He put out his hand and created a little balarina dancing with his magic. Fenix smiles. Pan picked her up and stared walking. 'W-where are w-we g-going?' She asked. 'You'll see' Pan ansewer.