8 {stand up}

Later that night Fenix had fallen asleep between Pan and her brother. Pan and Felix continued talking until it was fully dark. 

Felix picked his sister up  and started walking towards their hut with Pan next to them. Fenix woke up the slightest bit only to snuggle into her brother's chest and fall back asleep. 

"You know she actually looks cute," Pan spoke up. 

"Did you just call my sister cute?" Felix asked. 

"Yeah , but you look cuter," Pan replied and Felix just hoped he wasn't blushing. 

There fell silence again and this time it wasn't broken until the following morning. 

Fenix was still sleeping and her brother made use of it to do some tasks while he didn't have to care for her. HE did care for her but not have to- 

After he had done most of his tasks he went back to his tent to see Fenix still sleeping. Her underlip crulled up a bit and a few tears ran down her pink cheeks indicating she was having a nightmare. 

He sat down in the bed pulling his sister on his lap trying to get her to wake up. 

She woke up eventually and hugged her brother tightly crying. She didn't want to tell him what happened. 

after a little while they went back outside. Fenix had held her brother's hand since they left. She didn't want to leave his side, not even to listen to stories that Pan was telling. 

It was becoming late. 

Like really late. 

Felix and Fenix were trying to sleep until Pan came in the tent.  

"Stand up," he said leaving again. They got up and went out of the tent after him. 

"I want to show you something," he whispered.