16 {"quiet"}

Pan did what he had to do. Save Neverland. 

Not only was time running out the Shadows were returning ready to claim what they lost. 

Rufio took Fenix back to camp giving her some water before leaving her with Scot. 

Normaly she wouldn't mind but she would rather have her brother. 

Scot didn't know how to calm her so he gave her a rock. 

"If there is anything you can't or don't want to tell me he will listen," he said, pointing to the rock. 

She gave him a tiny smile. 

Scot tried to make her smile more giving her complement after complement and eventually they decided to play tag.  

Fenix who was still blushing ran after the older boy.  

When they got tired they sat down close to the woods. 

Fenix laid her head on the boy's shoulder. She had almost fallen asleep when someone popped up out of the woods. 

Scot got to his feet pushing Fenix away from the stranger. 

The stranger looked older than most of the Lost Boys. 

He had a strange looking skin reminding Fenix of a crocodile. 

The stranger had knocked out Scot in no time and put Fenix to sleep before even a sound was made. 

°to Pan and Felix° 

They had made a plan trying to get Rumple here thinking everyone was safe. 

"He's here," Pan had said before they found Scot knocked out. 

Pan took him in his arms and took him to his hut before waking him up. 

Scot was dissociated but told them what happened. 

"I promise I tried my best to protect her, I'm sorry," He said again and again. 

Pan believed him and told Felix to keep an eye on camp while he is going to get the girl back. 

°to Fenix and Rumple° 

Fenix woke up with a headache. 

The older man still didn't know she was awake so she tried to run away only to be grabbed by her wrist and dragged back. 

She let out a scream out in pain. Her wrist was dislocated.  

Her underlip shaken indicating she was gonna cry.  

The man whose name was still unkown to the girl slapped her. "Shut it" 

she looked away and cried quietly. 

Rumpelstiltskin took a deep breath before apologising. 

"Look i'm sorry, you just got to be quiet, okay?" 

Fenix nodded scared of the man. 

He sighed and flinched when his father showed up. 

"Father," he muttered. 

Fenix took a mental note to ask Peter about it later. 

While Pan and Rumple had a conversation about how it isn't nice to kidnap people Fenix sat down holding her arm trying not to move it too much. 

She looked terrified of what would happen, her face stained with tears.  

If the slap hadn't made her cheek red the tears definitely did.  

eventual Pan had the information he needed and made Rumple dissepair. 

He looked at Fenix. He didn't notice her arm for a second. 

He lifted her up holding her so her arm would hurt more. 

Scot and Felix were the first to ask if she was ok when Pan walked into camp with a sleeping Fenix in his ams.  

He had nodded before calling some random lost boys who knew about medicine  asking what to do with her arms. 

He rapped it up after putting it back in the right place. 

Fenix had groaned a bit but was still sleeping. After the Lost Boy was done he gave her to Felix telling him to take her to bed while he was gonna tell Scot that she was ok. 

Felix nodded happy his sister was back. 

Hahah look who's updating again. Me indeed i'll try to update a bit more but until then here you go, if there are any mistakes you can always tell me. Anyway have a great day don't forget  to eat and drink.

 I love you all 

-

Zake