25

Imma do 2 endings this will probably be the last part before the endings.

Felix sat down against a tree and his little sister was asleep on his lap.

He looked down at her and a few tears escaped. "I love you," he whispered before kissing her head. He to fell asleep.

****
The saviour had found the camp.
Snow looked around. "Why are they all so somber? They were laughing mere days ago," she stated confused.
Bea looked around. "Fenix?" He asked his eyes laying on the sick little girl and her older brother.
"What happened to you?" He whisper. Everyone of the lost boys was asleep.
Snow didn't know whether they were all tired or Rumple had cursed them.

Fenix woke up with a coughing fit. Felix woke up seconds later in a dase. He didn't even notice the other people as he helped her drink some water.

Fenix looked up. The back of her head against her older sister. She looked up. "Am I imagining this or is that Bae?" She asked Felix who also shot up.
He grabbed his dagger and woke up the other lost boys. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" He yelled just as angry as he was tired.

"Calm down we're here to save you!" The queen said.
Fenix glared at Bea. Scot came running towards her.

He pointed his sword at neal. "Go away Bea!" He yelled defending his friend.

With all the commotion Pan had walked to the camp wiping the sleep out of his eyes.
"What's happene-" he say the visitors. "Well hallo, you should've said you were coming. We would've made a better entry." He grumbled. "Now what are you doing here?"

Snow stepped forward. "We've come to save Henry,"
Fenix frowened and looked at Scot.
"Was he the new boy?"
Scot nodded and she listened closely.

"Let's make a deal. If he wants to go with you he could go with you if not he stays,"
He held his hand out. The evil queen stepped forward. "Deal,"
she shook his hand.
"Felix go catch Henry will you," he commanded.
Felix immediately did as asked.

Peter lit the fire. He invited them to sit around it. He had a smirk on his face. Everyone was tired and you could see it.

Fenix sat down on Peters lap. She fell back asleep. Scot sat next to them.
"Why does she look so pale?" Bealfire was the first to speak up.
Nobody answered so he asked again. "Why is she-" Henry ran into the clearing Felix hot on his trail. Felix sat down next to Peter and Henry sat on another log.

This is pure shit. Also sorry it took me another month to upload. I have just not had a lot of energie  and I didn't really knew what to write if you find it weird that I ended here it's because after this there will be a happy ending and a sad ending and then this will be done. Yippie (: . If you want I could make another book with just short stories of Felix and Fenix (+ Scot, + Peter).