26

Emma stood up and huggend her son. "Oh Henry," the evil queen pushed her away and hugged her son to. 

"So emotionle," Peter taunted. Felix chuckled and Killian roled his eyes. 

Pan stood up. "So now the deal." He stated. 

"Henry," He started. Fenix looked around, she was still sitting against the tree. "What's happening?" she asked Scot in a whisper. He hugged her close scared that if he let's go they'll hurt her. He sushed her. "Nothing," She didn't believe him. 

Her older brother was uptight. If anyone else was looking at him they thought he just looked tired but Fenix knew something was off.  Everything felt off. So she did the only logical thing and wiggled out of Scot's arms and ran to her brother. 

That was her fisrt mistake. 

If anybody met the siblings they would be jalous of their bond yet Fenix will grow to hate that same bond. 

He soflty smiled at her and picked her up putting her on his lap like they often sat. 

Bea stared at her while the others had a familie reunion. 

"Will somebody answer me?" he asked rather annoyed. "Why is she so paile? Is she-" he only started his third question before he could feel a tiny fist coliding with his jaw. It didn't hurt as much as it did when he was younger but enough to leave a bruise. 

Fenix happily skipped back to her brother while she giggled. Felix looked proud as he could see Neal hold his jaw in shock. 

The little girl didn't make it far before she started to cough again. 

This drew their attention even Pan's and Henry's who were in a debate about leaving or not. 

Felix picked her up and holds her close. 

"It hurts," she cried. "I know, I know," he coed as the older sibling helped her to drink. 

They sat down and she asked something that shocked everybody to their core. 

And that was her second mistake. 

 Okay so I said that last chapter would be the last but I think this will be it. I started at a new school so updates might be slow. (As if i ever update fast)