27

The lost boys never thought a lot about death, even when their friends died or when they were close to it. 

To die would be an afwully big adventure; peter would say if anyone asked if it wasn't risky or dangerous.

Some who had grown up religious would tell the other about how they thought the afterlife looked like yet nobody really thought about it. 

Not like they cared anyway. To them it didn't matter.  

But when those five words came out of her mouth the whole island was silent. 

Nothing really perpared them for that. 

Peter look stunned, Scot scared and Felix hurt. 

All because of her words. 

"Am I going to die?" It was such a simple question but it shakes wordls. 

Felix hugged her close. He couldn't promise her she wouldn't and that's what hurt the most. 

Have you ever felt as if your world collasped? Like a mirror shattering? 

Well you could almost hear Felix heart break as his eyes started to glinsen.

"'course not,' he mumble. It wasn't a promise but he did make one that day; to do everything he could to safe his sister even if it costed him his life. 

Henry stared at her before glancing a confusing look at Pan. 

Felix husband motioned to take her somewhere else and he did so. Scot followed them as a lost dog wanting to make sure his best friend was alright.

 The qeeun stood up. "Henry you have to go back home!" She yelled. 

"Who knows what happens if you don't!" Henry simply nodded. 

Ofcourse he wanted to help but somewhere deep down he knew he wouldn't be able to. 

Of course he would be able to do it but he didn't know how and as Pan and his  mother made the deal he couldn't do anything but let them go. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why couldn't they just stop after Peter let them go?! Why?! Felix thought as he hugged one of his lovers shirts. He wasn't even long gone and he missed his husband already. He cried and screamed. "WHY COULDN'T THEY STOP," Rufio patted Felixs back not knowing how to comfort him. "It's ok let it out," he mumbled. They didn't tell the others. 

"

~~~~~~~~~~~

The savor and the rest had finaly left. They had fought with the leader of the Lost boys and now they all boarded the ship. Only 3 people still stood on the shore; Scot, Felix and Fenix. 

He hugged her. "It's going to be alright," he promised but both knew he was lying. If it was going to be alright he wouldn't leave. She cried. "Please," she whispered. "I love you," he hugged her close. "Now listen to your older brother and run," she didn't at first before he gave her a small push. 

Scot took her hand and pulled her along. Felix stopped anyone who tried to go after them. Tears in his eyes but it was for the best. 

First his lover and now he has to let go of his sister to. His world was shattering and there wasn't anything he could do about it. 

At least he knew they would be well taken care of or at least he hoped so. 

He then obidietly walked onto the ship. Hiding in some corner. 

Snow sat next down to him. She put a plate of something in front of him. He didn't akwnolidge the food or her. "I know it's hard but you'll be better of without him," she said.