Chapter 62: Death Emperor

The next several hours have passed, pretty much our four lost main characters have traveled deep within the dungeon alongside four female adventurers. Right now, they are setting up camp for a day.

The one with the cyan hair color calls herself Rossweisse. The one who is taller, about 190cm and has long green hair calls herself Yara. The white hair one and dark skin is Isabella, and lastly with the dark ponytail one is Waverly.

Rossweisse: So you're saying you could tame a beast whenever they are in a weakened state?

Moo: True, this one behind me is called a Warden and is one of the beasts I tamed.

Yara: I am impressed. You know, compared to other men we've met, you're the most attractive one. I hope you're more delicious than the rest of them~.

Moo: *Sweating* Oh come on, I already have a daughter you see, secondly we barely knew each other.

Isabella: What about we gonna learn each other for a while, friends first~

Moo: You seriously liked a man you barely knew, huh.

Meanwhile to Nogla and Vinx' pov, Nogla was whistling while Vinx was dealing with some gears in the table she created.

Nogla: Hm, never knew Moo could get a harem soon. What a lucky guy.

Vinx: Yeah, boys be boys. Hey, can you give me the screwencher over there?

Nogla: The what?

Vinx: The screwencher! Right beside you, dumby!

Looking at several objects in front of him, Nogla has no clue what the hell is a screwhencher, so with no choice he chose something random.

Vinx: By the gods are you that dumb? The screwhencher is the most basic tool, how you didn't know what a Screwhencher was?

Nogla: I just have no clue what it is?

Vinx: This is why you should keep learning something in school! Did you drop out of it?

Nogla: Maybe :/

Vinx: You should've stayed. The world is a very dangerous place, without any knowledge, you will die from these unforeseen consequences.

Nogla: Understand.

Vinx: Also, where the hell is your mask friend at? I hadn't seen him for the past 30 minutes.

*Bam!*

Putting down a blue crate beside him and opening it, cold air came out of it.

Delirious reached in and pulled out a can and threw one down to Moo who smiled excitedly.

Delirious: So who wants drinks?

Everyone: Yeah!

Vinx: Hold up! These are my drinks! Where did you get them?

Delirious: In your big metal tent.

Vinx: You just entering my tent without mission? You have no rights of trespassing someone's property!

Delirious: Who said someone would trespass your tent? You're not the boss, Vinx!

Vinx: At Least I'm the smartest person here.

Moo: While the smartest person failed with her security.

Nogla/Delirious: Ohhhhh!

Vinx: Oh fuck you, guys.

Delirious: Well, enough with that little fight. You guys need to try this wine I just bought.

Taking out a yellow glass bottle from his inventory, Delirious shows it to everyone, which surprises the dwarf girl what it was.