Extra Chapter(3): Jesus Christ on Steroids

(Author: This will be the last extra chapter I will show you here, because Wattpad had limited chapters the author can post, just 200, and were close to that limit.)

———

In an unknown Location, a man was walking alone through a dark underground tunnel.

Aged in the mid-thirties, the man has a well-trained body, a mustache, rippling muscles, sharp Hazel-colored eyes, and wept back long brown hair.

His footsteps stopped as he reached the end of the tunnel. In front of him was a door protected by two soldiers wielding weapons made out of Orichalcum material.

He asked, "I heard my men caught the Marquis' daughter, is she inside?"

"Yes, Sir Hazel." The soldier that he addressed saluted, then unlocked the door.

As the man was about to enter, the other guard forewarned him, "Sir, please mind yourself in there. Though restrained, she is extremely aggressive."

"Hmph, who do you think I am?" The man asked the guard with a frown.

"M-My apologize, sir!" 

The man named Hazel ignores him and the other guard as he opens the door then walks in.

The room beyond was an underground stone-walled jail. A single girl was affixed to the wall with two chains each sealing different categories such as the right one is a magic-sealing chain, and the left is suppressing the person's rank greatly, reducing back to Rank 1.

"You must be Laura Dallas Goldblum."

At Hazel's voice, the girl called Laura raised her head.

She was a very beautiful girl. As she had been kidnapped while separating from her fiance, just hours ago the kidnappers stripped her clothings and gears, if not for one of their captains, she would've been in a state worse than death by these disgusting men. Right now, she was wearing a thin negligee that could not hide her full breasts nor her luscious thighs. 

With her silk-like black hair cut in a straight line behind her back, the girl glared up at Hazel with strong-willed eyes.

"I've seen your face at the royal capital before. If I remember correctly, you are Viscount Sexton Hazel, are you not?"

"Yes I am, I also remember you for the first time when you were one of the Royal Guards of the Kingdom before you became an Adventurer. The day of the tournament during the great Festival of the Goddess of Fate and Judgement."

"Festival, tournament, heh. Oh yes, that time when the Duke's son Alden Fionire cut you up every which way." The woman laughed in merriment.

Hazel snorted, "Hmph, it was within the limits of a match, and thus didn't mean anything. In a real fight, there's no way I'd lose to that bastard."

"Nothing would be different in a real fight, oh Viscount Hazel who lost in the first round in the tournament."

"Fool. You don't even know how much of an honor it is to simply just stand on the stage of that tournament, you ignorant girl." 

Hazel glared back at Laura, "I will be able to stand on that stage next year."

"Too bad for you, you don't have a year, or even a day left." Hazel sneered when suddenly his senses warned him to avoid, and so he did.

Immediately afterwards, Laura's teeth snapped just barely short of Hazel's neck. Unfortunately, her chains restricted her clinking.

If Hazel hadn't tilted his head that little bit, then his carotid artery might have been torn out right there and then.