Chapter 157: Demonic Wrath

Continuing with the scene between Nogla, Neo, and Marauder. After killing a powerful demon lord capable of wiping out a civilization, the demon warrior himself looks at the two intensely before he takes a battle stance with his Dark Aether mix Argent Axe and his Argent Shield with him.

"Let's get on with it then, shall we?"

Agreeing with his words, Nogla and Neo take their battle stances.

A Yakuza 0 text style dynamic intro appeared which sayed this. 

The Corrupted Warrior of the Night Sentinel, the Marauder.

As the text disappears in the next second, Marauder instantly swings his axe in the air, which sends a deadly slash with purple and red energy towards them, but they quickly duck, which the beam slash hits and destroys the wall behind them.

"Woah!"

"Now this is the real stuff." He said to his axe in admiration before he brought out his Super Shotgun and started firing at them. 

Nogla quickly punched all the bullets away while Neo sent a wave of Infernos that incinerated the bullets before they charged at Marauder, who dodged and avoids multiple of their fast moving attacks at the reaction speed that the two didn't expect at all, and before any of them could react, Marauder send out his summoned wolf at Neo to harass her, so it's enough for him to grab Nogla by the collar shirt and threw him.

"Ow fock!"

"Nogla!" Neo exclaimed before quickly crushing the wolf with her dark gigantic fist then rushed towards Marauder who quickly slashed her with his axe; she tried to block it with her [Hellblazing Shield], only to be cutted in half without any problem.

"Ah! How the hell!?"

"My Argent Axe is mixed with dark aether energy which is cosmic in nature. Mixing the two can cause harm or cut anything that is cosmic or supernatural in nature.... which include killing spiritual entities, mana, and even dimensional energy such as your Demonic magic. In simple terms, none of your haxes don't do shit here."

After his words, he sensed Nogla tried to do a spin kick behind him but Marauder again easily dodged and used his Shield to whack Nogla in the head with a single swing, knocking him down to the floor.

"Hey, catch this!"

Turning to face Neo, she brought out a Demon-slaying dagger he recognized, which could even harm Count-ranked demons like him, and before he could move forward, Neo threw it into the air and a football curve kicked it towards Marauder's head at the speed several times faster than a Sniper bullet.

However, Marauder quickly moves his shield out of the way and before he realizes, the dagger suddenly moves around the shield and hits shoulder.

"Argh! Motherfuck!"

As Marauder grunts in pain, Nogla stands up, bringing out an object from his inventory and quickly jumps towards Marauder and before the demon could avoid it, he gets whacked to the floor with the object with a loud bam, knocking the demon to the floor.

"Hahahaha! Remember this, biatch?" Nogla mockingly shouted at him, showing him the object he just used, which appears to be a Stop Sign.

Wait, in fact, that's the same Stop Sign that Nogla uses on Marauder.