Chapter 148: Oriana Family

The Kingdom of Atira, a nation on the north-eastern side of the Great Isthmus Region, its size is equivalent to the country of France from Earth, with the population of 56 million of both human and demi-humans, the nation shares one of the world's most heavily militarized borders with the Kingdom of Herldorion. 

Unlike the Herldorion Kingdom that it's nation known for its plane deserts, the Atira Kingdom is equally known for its green, hilly countryside dotted with cherry trees and centuries-old temples and numerous B to E-Rank dungeons it possessed for Adventurers to travel, grew stronger, and get unlimited resources, plus its coastal fishing villages, northern subtropical islands and it's most beautiful culture cities such as the capital.

It is said to be one of the many nations that are in the great Isthmus region. The great isthmus region is located in the center of the continent of Fordalt, connected between the Western and Eastern Region, its length and width is equivalent to the continent of Europe.

Several kilometers away from Capital City, a huge mansion took place in a grassy field.

Inside, A man with blonde hair was seated in an office, reading a report silently with an indecipherable expression.

A middle-aged man was standing behind him with a calm look, waiting silently for the golden-haired man to finish reading the report.

The two of them had been like that for almost one hour already. Finally, the golden-haired man heaved a long sigh.

"Urbane, what do you think?"

The middle-aged man behind the head of the Oriana family furrowed his brows briefly before shaking his head.

"I can only say that it's not that your daughter has been weak or underestimating her opponent, it might be something from her opponent."

"You are right. After hearing about my daughter's defeat, I was curious who this young man is and what family he belongs to. But for some reason, his records don't seem to have anything at all, as if he didn't exist."

Yes, the man is the head of the Oriana family,  Isabella's family, and her father, who goes by the name of Samrudh Oriana. He is Isabella's father who leads the Ministry of Public Works, The Ministry of Public Works, a Government Department that is responsible for affairs relating to public works particularly the construction maintenance of infrastructure related to roads, ports, flood control and shore protection, and water resource development system in Atira.

And currently, the owner of it is reading a report about the happenings during his daughter facing an unknown opponent which has no records of anything.

When he read the report, his first thought was that it was strange. After all, any A-ranks facing his daughter will only end up getting defeated with her Light Magic, boosting her speed and agility stat at a tremendous rate.

But to think someone managed to beat her without going all out seems like her opponent is not that simple.

However, Lord Samrudh knew that the source of this report was reliable. It came from a spy that had been infiltrated in Academy City for a long while, and that spy got this information directly from an official report.

In other words–

"In other words, that kid already possesses the power of a demigod?" He asked himself, astonished by his own words.

"I don't think so," His subordinate answered with a thoughtful look. "Certainly, a feat like that is something that only demigods or the strongest A-rank experts with powerful abilities and techniques should be able to do. But that kid should not be as strong as a demigod yet, that will be unrealistic. If I'm not wrong, even if that kid has [False Data: Mana] or a Magic Item to hide his true strength, the spy we've sent could bypass both of them and would've reported us."