Chapter 4 - "Night.."

"So, how'd it go?" Sadie asked as I entered the house.

"Good. The dark-haired one has more respect for me now.. He knows not to mess with me." I told her.

"What about the other ones?" She asked.

"Same with them. They saw how I play football. They don't want to mess with me. And it might not be such a bad thing that they're assholes once you meet them," I mentioned.

"Really? I just might have to meet them then.." She smiled.

"Yeah, you should."

I walked up into my room and grabbed my phone from the top of my dresser. I flopped onto my bed, unlocking my phone. I was getting ready to text Calum.

*Calum's POV*

"I bet it was!" I yelled to Skylar behind me while walking to my house.

I got to my front door, and the door was locked. Mum and dad forgot that I was outside, and they had locked the doors already. I walked around to the back door of the house and tried that one, but it was locked also. I should've known. They always lock the doors before going to sleep. I even tried opening a window, but they were locked too. I knocked on my parents' bedroom window, but they were fast asleep and heavy sleepers.

"Ugh, I can't even get into my own house," I groaned. I kicked the outside of the house, wanting to get in.

I looked around, not knowing what to do. I got an idea and started walking towards Skylar's house. 

I knocked on the door, and Skylar came to the door. She opened it and I smiled, "Hello, Sky- wait, what?" That looked like Skylar, but it wasn't her. When Skylar answered the door and saw mr standing there, she would have her hand on her hip, giving me sass and asking, "what do you want?" and groaning. This girl wasn't doing that, though. She was standing here smiling and didn't say anything.

"You must think I'm Skylar," she spoke. This was definitely not Skylar. She spoke different, and if I mistook Skylar for someone else, she would laugh and say, "I'm not (whoever), stupid.." while punching me in the arm playfully.

"I'm Sadie, Skylar's twin." She told me, "you must be looking for Skylar. Calum, right? She was telling me about you."

"She never mentioned about a twin.. That's cool. And yeah, I was looking for Skylar. Where would she be?"

"Upstairs, turn left, and her room is the second door on the right," she directed me, pointing upstairs.

"Thanks," I muttered, walking up the stairs. I turned left and passed one door, then went in the next one. I walked in, and she was changing.

"Sadie, get out I'm-" she looked up to see me, "AAAAA!!" She screamed and pulled the sheet off of her bed, putting it over her half-naked body, "what are you doing here!?"

"I'm locked out of my house and I was wondering if I could sleep at your place?" I told her.

"Yes, you can.. Now could you leave for just a minute so I can finish changing?" She asked.

I walked out of the room and sat right against her door, leaning against it. A few minutes later, Skylar swung open the door, and my head flew back, banging against her feet. I got up and rubbed my head a little. 

"Crybaby.." Skylar teased when I rubbed my head.

"Shut up," I told her.

"No," she said, "now, do you want to sleep in the guest room or the couch. I was going to suggest the couch, it's less comfy."

"The guest room." 

"Fine.." She sighed, taking me to the guest room. It was on the other side of the staircase, and the end of the hall. 

"If you need the bathroom, it's right as you walk out the door of the room and to the left. Don't walk in the door to the right of you, that's Sadie's room, and you don't want to wake her up, just warning you.. If you need me, just remember, I'm across the hall, the second door on the right, not the first on the left, that's my mum's bedroom. Don't go in there either. She'll get mad if she knows I'm letting boy my age stay here," she showed me everywhere and warned me about a few things.

"Got it."

"See you in the morning then?" 

"Yep. Night," I smiled.

"Night.." she said back.

I walked back into the guest room. I took my shirt off and let my sweatpants on. I still don't know why I had sweatpants on outside while I was playing football, but I'm glad I was because I like sleeping in sweatpants without a shirt. 

I've got to make a move on Skylar in the morning, I thought to myself while trying to get to sleep. She is amazing, yet still sassy, which I think is hot and attractive. All in all, she is hot and attractive.