Epilogue

December 5, 2036

*Joshua's POV*

I was lying on my bed after I had eaten lunch. It was about 4 weeks after graduation. I still wasn't sure where I was going to college. I had applied a few places but gotten accepted to all of them.. I just needed to choose which one I wanted to go to.

There was a slight knock on my bedroom door. Jessa opened it and came in with my phone in her hand.

"You left this in my room and it's going off like crazy. I think it's Bree.." Jessa explained. Bree is my girlfriend.

Once she handed me my phone, (A/N: I don't care if this is 21 years in the future and they don't use these things anymore, but you know..) I had six snapchats all from her, ten messages (nine from her), two DMs both from her, one missed call and three missed FaceTime calls from her. I had no idea what was going on. She was never like this. Sometimes she would message me and if I didn't get that right away, she'd snapchat me if it was something really important. This was unlike her.

I checked my messages first, they said, "hey come over" "baby I need u", "come quickly", "u need to come over", "please Joshy...", "babe, why aren't you responding..", "this is important!!", "Babe I really really need you.." "JOSHUA OLIVER GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE RN!!"

Quickly, I checked if she said anything more on the snapchats or DMs, but they were all the same thing, asking me to come over.

Once I texted her back, "be over in 5..", I shoved my phone in my pocket and grabbed my keys. I threw open my door, ran down the stairs and all throughout the house to the door to go to the garage.

Mum yelled, "where are you going Josh!?"

"It's Bree.." I yelled back, jumping into my car after opening the garage door. I sped out of our driveway and onto the road.

I got there in a record amount of time and rushed inside. I only stopped once after I yelled hello to Aunt Paige when Hayden came out of his room and stopped me.

"hey Hayden.." I said, trying to get past him.

"What happened with Bree?" He asked and looked at me like I had done something wrong.

"I don't know. She texted me a lot, begging me to come over here."

"I heard her in her room, crying. So you didn't hurt her?"

"I'd never," I stepped back when Hayden stood over me.

"You better not," he was protective over his sister who was three years younger than him, "she is two years younger than you.. I don't particularly like you two dating."

"It's only two years.."

"Still.."

"Can I go talk to her now?" I asked nicely.

"Fine.." He gave in, letting me through the hallway towards Bree's room.

I walked down to the end of the hallway and turned right to face Bree's door. I opened the door to see her on the bed, her head in the palms of her hands. I walked over to her to see what was wrong.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I began to rub her back, "Did I do something? Did you want me to come over here so you could confront me? Are you breaking up with me? Please don't be breaking up with me," I started to tear up.

"No.. I would never ever even think about breaking up with you," she smiled slightly at me.

"Good," I told her, "now, what is it?"

"It's about graduation night," her head hung while her body was upright.

"Yeah, what about it? Do your parents not like it that I graduated? Do they think I don't have plans?" I asked her.