Chapter 16 - Five-Thirty

Later that night, I was at home, and I was sitting in my room, waiting for Calum. He said he'd be over at eleven, just as long as his mum hadn't come into his room within the last five minutes. He still wasn't here, and I was worried. I texted him.

"Where are you?" I sent.

"Look out your window:)" he had replied.

I got out of bed and looked down to see him standing there, waiting for me to see him. He climbed up the side of the house, and I opened the window for him.

"Hey babe," he whispered and kissed my jawline, then began to kiss and suck the skin on my neck. I giggled, then pushed him away.

"You gave me a hickey," I said softly, touching my neck.

"Everyone else knows you're mine now," he chucked slightly.

"Let's go to sleep.. I'm tired," I whispered and laid down. Calum laid down next to me, agreeing that he was tired too. We had fallen asleep within minutes, in each other's arms.

———

Early the next morning, I woke up and saw Calum getting out of bed. I looked at the clock to see it was only five thirty in the morning. I looked up and Calum, still tired. He smiled. He was tired too.

"See you later, babe.." He whispered, and began to open the window.

"No, Calum.. Go out the front door. I'll go with you, just so if my mum comes down, she'll think it was just me," I told him, and he nodded.

"Okay," he whispered and walked towards my door. 

I got up also, and I walked to him. We both walked out of the room, down the hallway, and downstairs. We got to the front door and I quietly opened it a certain way so it wouldn't squeak or screech. I gave Calum a quick kiss saying, "I love you," then closed the door behind him. I watched out the window just to see that he got over to his house and got inside. I was pretty sure nothing would happen between here and there at five thirty in the morning, but I was still concerned. 

I walked back up into my room, and my mom knew nothing about it. I was glad. If she would've caught just me, she would've been mad, never mind catching both Calum and me!

I got back into bed to sleep in. No sooner did I lay down, then get a text. It was from Calum, of course. It said, "home.. now to sleep in:)"

"Same here<3" I replied.

I out my phone on my bed side table, and turned onto my side to sleep. I was so tired since it was only five thirty in the morning. 

~

Sorry it was such a short chapter.. I've been trying to make all of them longer:(