Chapter 10 - "Little Date"

I walked back over to Skylar who was still sitting on the bed. I sat down next to her and asked, "What should we do now?"

"I don't know. Maybe we could go downstairs and cuddle in the couch while watching tv with my mum and Sadie?"

"Sounds great," I told her, smiling. I pecked her lips and grabbed her hand, allowing her to get up before we walked out of her room. 

We walked downstairs, and we were going through the kitchen when my phone rang. Skylar stopped walking. I got it out of my pocket to see who it was. It was Ashton. I answered it, not knowing what he wanted.

"Mate, where are you? I went to your house and your mum said she didn't know where you were either," he said right after I answered.

"I'm over at Skylar's house," I told him.

"The girl we played football with?" He asked.

"Yeah.."

"How'd you manage that?" 

"I'm just hanging out."

"Could the boys and I come over? Or would that ruin your little date?"

"It's not a little date."

"Sure.."

I put my hand over the microphone to muffle the sound before asking Skylar, "Can the boys come over?"

"Yeah, sure. Tell them they're welcome anytime!"

"Okay," I took my hand off the microphone, "She said it's fine and that you guys are welcome anytime. Come on over."

"Okay. We'll be there in a few seconds, literally.." He laughed like Ashton laughs.

A few seconds later, the doorbell rang. Skylar walked over into the living room and sat down on the couch as I walked over to the door. I opened it, letting them in.

"Hey guys!" I said, "Come on in!"

I ran over into the living room, sitting next to Skylar. I gave her a quick peck on the lips as the boys walked into the room.

"Woah.. You told me it wasn't a little date, Cal," Ashton said.

"Hey, I said I was hanging out. I never said we weren't dating," I made a point.

"You've known each other for less than twenty-four hours, and you're dating?" Michael wondered.

"Yeah," I answered.

"Oh. Well, you two are cute together," Luke told us.

Skylar and I smiled at them above us, them being behind the couch and us being on it. Skylar's mum and Sadie had already left the room by now.

"So... What do you guys want to do?" Skylar wondered.

"Definitely not watch you and Calum be all touchy the whole time.." Michael scoffed.

"Well, if you don't want us to be cuddling the whole time, think of something for us to do," I told them.

*Skylar's POV*

"How about FIFA?" Michael asked.

"You like FIFA, Sky?" Calum asked. He was back to calling me Sky. I didn't mind it now. I actually liked it.

"Yeah. I don't play much though. I play when my cousins come over, which isn't often," I answered him.

"Okay. FIFA it is," Luke said.

"So, Sky-" Ashton started.

"No. Don't call me Sky," I warned him.

"You let Calum call you Sky," he said back.

"Yeah, because he's my boyfriend and I like when he does," I fired back. I looked at Calum, and he was smiling.