Chapter 11 - FIFA and Pizza

"Sorry. So, Skylar, you want to play me?" Ashton asked.

"Um.. I want to play Calum first. Then I'll play someone else," I told him.

"Okay."

Luke had gotten the game put in and started. Calum and I began to play. Who knew how much I remembered about the game and how good I was?

---

After a few minutes of playing FIFA against me each time, the boys quit. I was beating them by so many points, so they didn't think they could win against me.

"Skylar, how are you so good at every game you play?" Luke asked.

"I don't know. I don't play them all of the time. I hardly ever play FIFA. Maybe it's not me that's good. It might be you that isn't very good," I challenged him.

"Oh no she didn't!!" Michael said while Luke got mad.

"I'm good at FIFA," Luke told me.

"But not as good as me," I said back.

"I challenge you to a rematch."

"Okay, a rematch. I beat you the first time, so I can beat you another time."

"Shut up and start the game," he commanded, and I started the game.

Of course, I won again, easily. He wanted another rematch, and I told him he was just desperate to win, so he stopped asking.

"So, guys.. What do you want to do now?" I asked, sitting on the couch next to Calum then looking across the room to the ore boys sitting on the other couch.

"I don't know.. But I'm hungry," Michael said.

"Let me guess.. For pizza?" Ashton asked.

"Yeah," Michael responded.

"We can order a pizza?" Calum suggested.

"Yeah!" Luke, Ashton, and Michael were on board.

"You want any pizza, babe?" Calum asked, grabbing his phone from his pocket.

"Sure, just a little," I told him.

"Okay," he said, dialing in the number.

---

We had ordered two large pizzas, and they were gone within an hour. Michael, Ashton, and Luke all ate four pieces. I ate one, so Calum had three. I was surprised how hungry the boys were, but Calum said this was normal. I was going to have to get used to this...