Chapter 8 - Playful Relationship

"Don't worry. I'm just kidding you. And by the way, the answer is yes," she told me, putting a shirt on.

"The answer to what?"

"You asking me out."

"You knew about that?"

"Wasn't it obvious?" She looked at me and laughed, "I'm kidding again. Your sister called, saying that you were coming over to ask me out. She wanted me to make this interesting since she said you really like me. You like me so much that you actually came over and slept next to me. You weren't even sleepwalking."

"She told you that!?"

"Yeah. And before you get mad at her, I'm glad she told me. I'm glad you did come over and sleep next to me. Being honest, I didn't even know you were sleeping next to me, but that was the best I've slept in years."

"Really?" I blushed.

"Yeah" she smiled, "And I needed to tell you something else she told me to do. I was going to do it anyways, but you know.." 

She kissed me. I kissed her back, too. The kiss got heated quickly. I pushed her lips open with my tongue, and my tongue then explored her mouth. Her tongue explored mine also. I grabbed her cheeks as her lips were pressed against mine. I had just asked her out, and we were making out. This was so wrong, but, as they say, it felt so right. I loved her. She loved me. You could tell the minute I first looked at her. The way she looked at me, she thought I was an ass, and I am sometimes, but you could tell that she loves me. You can tell now too. It's amazing.

The kiss broke apart, and we were sitting close to each other, very close. I didn't mind, though. We were dating now. We were a couple. I was still staring into her eyes and her mine. 

"would it be okay if I stayed here tonight too? And not in the guest room?" I asked, smirking.

"Why of course," she answered, smirking back. She giggled after a few seconds. I kissed her, and she pulled away, of course knowing that would make me mad.

"Oh, you're gonna pay for that.." I warned her. 

I began to tickle her. She wriggled around, giggling a lot. She fell back onto the bed with me still tickling her. She tried to get away but failed. She tried once more and succeeded. She got up and ran out of the room, down the stairs, and anywhere to get away from me. I ran after her, trying to keep up. She was so skinny, and her legs were so long. They were just carrying her away from me swiftly. 

Suddenly, she stopped because the couch was in her way. I caught up to her and pushed her onto the couch, tickling her. 

"Sto-op! Sto-op!" She giggled.

"Only if you give me a kiss," I continued tickling her.

"Fine," she gave in. She grabbed my cheeks, pulling me close to her. She flipped us over so she was on top of me now. Her legs were on either side of mine now. She was completely on top of me. This is just what I wanted: a playful, yet passionate, relationship with Skylar.

~

Sorry these have been short lately:(