Chapter 14 - Twitcam

Later, when they were finished practicing, Calum told me that him and the boys wanted to do a twitcam, and they wanted to introduce me to their fans. They didn't tell me that they were already famous. I thought that they just played. I didn't know they put things on YouTube.

"I didn't know that you guys were already famous..." I said to Calum.

"Well, we're not. It's just that people like the videos we post on YouTube," he corrected me, but I still consider that famous.

But really famous, I picture that as stadiums full of fans with them headlining their own tour. But who knew if that was ever going to happen?

They all tweeted out that they were doing a twitcam, and we got in front of the computer and started it. Dozens of people got on immediately, and soon there were a hundred or two.

"Hey guys..." Luke started out, "we just wanted to introduce you to somebody today. She's our new friend, and somebody's really good friend if you can't tell," he motioned towards me sitting on Calum's lap, "well, I'll let her introduce herself."

"Hey guys, I'm Skylar Adams, and I am fifteen. I just met the guys two days ago when Calum, Michael, and Luke moved into my neighborhood. Calum actually kicked a football through a window in my house and broke it. And the ball landed in my mashed potatoes. They were asses.. And they were annoying when I first met them, I'm telling you.." I laughed.

"Okay, now tell them who you are to us.." Michael urged me to tell them about Calum and me.

"Well, as you might be able to see, Calum and I are dating," I looked back at Calum and pecked his lips. He smiled at me and I looked back at the camera.

"Okay, stop with all of the mushy love stuff," Michael joked.

"We have to tell them that all of the time!" Ashton told the fans quietly, but Calum and I still heard him. I laughed slightly and so did Calum. We didn't deny it, though. It was true.

The boys began to talk about other things, and I just sat there with the back of my head resting on Calum's shoulder.

"We don't really have much else to tell you," Luke said, looking at the other boys.

"No.. That's really all," Ashton agreed with Luke.

"Well, then I guess we'll talk to you guys later! Bye!" Calum exclaimed, and it was followed by "bye"s from the other boys and me.

They stopped the twitcam and looked at me. I had no idea why, but they all were. I asked them, "what are you looking at?"

"So.. We were asses, huh?" Michael asked.

"Actually, yes," I answered.

"Why did you think that?" Luke wondered.

"Well.. I don't know," I said sarcastically, "maybe because you guys kicked the football into my house and broke a window. Then when you came to get it, you walked into my kitchen and used my sink to clean it off without permission. Then, you guys were rude when I came outside."

"Oh.. You should've told us," Luke told me, sort of apologizing.

"Yeah, babe, you should've told us. I'm sorry," Calum said from behind me.

"It's okay, Cal..." I whispered before pecking his lips.

"Stop it!" Ashton scolded.

"Fine. Then we'll just go over to my house," Calum told them, looking at me with a look on his face that asked, 'do you want to?'

I nodded and got up with him. Hand-in-hand, we walked out of Luke's. We went across the street to Calum's house.

We walked into Calum's house, and his mum was standing in the entranceway, looking at us. She didn't look very happy, but I had no idea why.