Date Nightttttt[Explicit]

Chris POV
It was a necklace with a red heart on it on a rose cold chain that falls just abover her beautiful breasts.
Bey: it's the one I was looking at the other day ins display case. Jay never even cared to acknowledge that I wanted it. But how did ya know?
Chris: cause I'm Chris Brown. I know what a lady like. I study you. Turn around and let me put it on.
She turns without moving her waist. She piss on my couch or somethin what she hidin? I place it on her and rub her shoulders. She moans and she turns around.
Bey: thank you baby*kisses cheek*
she puts her arm down from touching it and now both her nipples are out. She catches me staring and covers them up. I'm fuckin hard af. I bout to bust in my pants.
Bey: sorry😬 I-
I kiss her. I couldn't stand it any longer. I lay her on her back and damnnnn!!!! She did leave a wet spot! It's too dark and dim in here to tell what she did.

 I lay her on her back and damnnnn!!!! She did leave a wet spot! It's too dark and dim in here to tell what she did

Bey: I couldn't help it. I'm wet for you baby.
I smirk and I kiss between her breasts. And she ain't wearing panties!
Chris: wooow. You wanted me to *kiss* fuck you huh?!
Bey: mmmm nah, I wanted to leave teasing you mmmm fuck.
We drunk af and I slide her dress right off and take my shirt off and I admire her butt naked body infront of me. I unbuckle my belt and pop my button open and pull my pants down but leave my boxers on. I lean my body over here kissing it up and down. I get to her pussy and I start devouring it. She is extremely loud moaning. Oh this poor woman. She ain't ever been fucked right.
Chris: oh Bey, you've never been pleasured good have you?
Bey: mmm no. Please daddy. Do what you want to me!
Beys POV
Chris: damn I'm daddy already? You neeeed this lick and dick!
I couldn't help it the whole time. I wanted to squirt just looking at him with clothes on. And that tent in his pants wasn't helping. His tongue game is soo good, I cum already without noticing. He's got somethin special. I grab his head as he stuffs his face in my pussy. I use my feet and slide his boxers down as much as I could. He leans back up and there it is! The most beautiful penis I've ever seen in my life. It's so long and it's just so damn perfect. It's waaaayyy longer and better than Jays.
Chris: this might be embarrassing, but I uh. I ain't got no more condoms.
Bey: there's one that fits that thing?
Chris: I get them special made😈
Bey: Just fuck me!
He slides in as he hovers over me and I had a tough time adjusting at first. But then he did hard thrust slow at first. Letting me adjust. He kisses me and I taste myself.
Chris: you taste your juices on my mouth huh? Oh baby. You so tight! Imma give you dick that'll change yo life baby girl.
He starts fucking me faaaast and hard. His balls slapp my ass as he speed fucks me. I squirt like crazy.
Bey: mmm sorry daddy couch!
Chris: nah mark it! Mmm fuck this pussy good. Release whatever you feel. You deserve it!
I do what he says and just cum any chance I get. I mean his dick game is more than what I imagined. He shows attention to my tires which Jay never really did. After fuckin me for a while, he carries me upstairs and throws me on the bed. He gets ontop but I flip us.
Bey: stand up!
I commanded and he listened. I try standing but have trouble balancing. I turn around and he pushes me against the wall with my ass twoards him. He slides in and I twerk on his dick. I show him the moves I got.
Chris: ah fuck Bey I'm gonna bust!
I feel him start to throb inside me. As much as I want him to nut in me, I ain't take no pill before I got here and he ain't got no protection on. He slides out and I get on my knees and he jerks himself off and cums all over my face and breasts. I suck him off which makes him cum even more and he taste soo good. He sits on the ground and lays back with his hands behind his head as I give him some sloppy head. He moans like a lil bitch. That's how I know I've got power. I  hop on his dick riding the fuck outta him with my tities in his face. He kisses and sucks on them. I can't stop soaking his dick and squirting on it.
Bey: mmmm Chris!
He thrust his hips up into me so fast you can here the wet sound.
Chris: yeaaa baby!! Mmm squirt on my dick!!!! Cum on it!!!
I release on him again and I feel him tense up a bit.
Chris: mm hope off I'm finna nut again!
I lift up just in time and he cums on my pussy lip. I jerk it out of him and I get his cum off my pussy and lick it. He puts me in soo many positions from against the wall with one leg up then no legs on the ground and then ass up face down on to the bed which is one of his favorite positions. For hours we couldn't stop. It's 4am and we finally stop. He pulls the blanket over us cause the sheets are soaked and shredded at this point. He's a fucking animal! Mommy like. He wraps his arms around me and I feel loved.
Bey: you awake?
Chris: yes baby*moves strand of hair out of her face*
Bey: thank you. *kiss* I feel like a new woman!
He chuckles and smirks.
Chris: told ya this dick gon change your life woman. You're welcome.
We still feel buzzed af and pass out. Best sex ever!!!