Nice to meet you toooo

Morning
Beys POV

MorningBeys POV

Bey: good morning loveChris: good morning freak yonce

Chris: good morning freak yonce.
We kiss eachother and I can barely feel my body. He put it down soo damn good. He crawls ontop of me and kisses my neck. I feel his boner on my pussy and we are still butt naked. He pulls sheets off and we start going at it again. Yes lawd!
Momma J POV
I walk into Chris house cause I finally haven't seen my baby in a while and haven't met his girl yet. Sooo much has happened while I was on vacation. I hear Chris scream on the top of his lungs upstairs. He sounds in trouble! I throw my purse and sprint upstairs. I hear him scream from his bedroom. I bust open the door and oh lawd I didn't need to see this. Beyoncé, who is very pretty, is giving my son head on the bed. He busts in her mouth and he opens his eyes and yells.
Chris: MOM!
Bey: AWW SHIT!
I look away and close the door. I know he my son, but lawd he packin. I go down stairs and sit on their sofa waiting for them to clean up and come down stairs.
Chris POV
Shit! Mom is just gonna think Bey is just another hoe. I couldn't stop cumming tho. Bey showed me she swallowed. We scramble for our clothes and Bey really can not walk. I dress her rq and I throw on some basketball shorts and T shirt and give her my extra long shirt. She look soo good rn.
Bey: you ripped my panties last night damnt.
Chris: sorry not sorry. You don't need them. *slides his hand on her pussy* I can fuck you again.
She moans but smacks my hand away.
Bey: yo moms just caught us! She's gonna think I'm a fucking whore! She caught me sucking your dick!
Chris: I think through all the controversy, she knows we love eachother. Don't you worry baby*kisses forhead*
I carry her bridal style down stairs. We see mom watching tv on the sofa downstairs. I walk over and place Bey on the couch since she can't walk. She sits up and momma smiles at us and I give her a hug.
Chris: hey momma sorry you had to see that*blushes*
Bey: *smiles and tries to stand up, holding on to the couch* hi Mrs. Brown I'm soo sorry you saw that! I just want you to know I'm not a hoe or any-
Momma J: oh Beyonce it's finally nice to meet you!*embraces her in a hug* I'm so sorry that everything happened to you but I'm glad my baby boy could protect you. Well idk if I can say "baby boy" anymore😆
Chris&Bey: we're sorry.
Momma J: I know y'all are in love. It's ok. Beyoncé call me momma J. I think we've got to take you to the hospital baby. Lord Chris, what you do to this woman? I ran upstairs cause I thought you was in trouble screaming.
Chris: sorry Ma. It was from pleasure and yes we made love all night last night.
Bey: chris!
Momma J: *wacks him in the back of the head* Christopher Maurice Brown, don't be disrespecting this woman! I don't need the details either. I just came to say hi and to check on you.
Chris: how bout we have dinner tonight. And with your parents Bey. Ma you would love them. They so nice and said yesterday that they would like to meet you.
Momma J: that sounds great! But umm, you might have to teach Beyoncé how to walk and stand again. Baby yo legs are still shaking. Man y'all are freaky. Chris you need to start goin back to church.
Chris: she's got me sprung momma. We felt each other's love. We can look at eachother and just get lost. My heart flutters and I turn into a bitch when she take control.-
Bey and my mom wack him in the back of the head again.
Momma J: I'm glad y'all mode eachother but like I said. Don't need the details. I'll see y'all freaks later and lemme know where dinner is. Nice to meet you yonce. I assure you, I raised my son nicer than this 😆
Bey: haha nice to meet you to and you did a great job with him*hugs*
She leaves and I turn around to see Bey covering her face in her hands. I get on my knees infront of her.
Bey: she thinks I'm a hoe!
Chris: Wtf?! You not hear anything she just said? She does not. But I can make you my hoe😈*whispers in her ear making her wet again* you wanna my hoe?
I lift her up and we make out as I take us to the bedroom bathroom. I sit her on the counter sink and she looks to the left.
Bey: THE PILL! SHIT!
She sees the after pills on the side. Fuck! We forgot all about birth control! She takes one and takes it and swallows it.
Chris: I can give you something else to swallow.
She spreads her legs and plays with her pussy. She takes her shirt off and her tits are nice and perky. I stare at her abs take my shirt off playing with my dick in my shorts staring her down.

She slides one of her fingers in moaning

She slides one of her fingers in moaning. Still death staring me. She knows what she's doin. I pull shorts down and pull dick out my whole in my boxers. I spit on it and jerk my dick off watching. She makin me close already. I feel myself about to pre cum. I walk over and move her finger out and we fuck again. And again and again. All damn day. We got the sex bug and couldn't stop. I scheduled dinner eventually and we let our moms know what time. Bey and I have an hour to get ready.
Chris: lemme look it up.
I look up for her how to walk again after a hard orgasm. Cause her legs are jelly now. We do some exercises that acutally do work and hurry and get dressed. We leave the house and I can tell Bey is a lil nervous. I put my hand in her lap and I still feel her legs shivering a bit.
Bey: what if they don't like eachother?
Chris: Beyoncé please. I know they will. *kisses her hand*
Bey: I think we should sleep in seperate houses tonight cause I can't take the dick no more. I can't stop feelin like I'm orgasming. I understand now what the hoes was talkin about. Damn boy
Chris:*smirks* and I wasn't even trying with them.