All explained

Momma J POV
I was actually the one that texted Beys parents and created this dinner. I know these 2 love birds are gonna give me a grandchild soon the way they freak and are going to get married. But I want us and our families to grow close. They deserve to know the truth. I get here to Red Lobster, everyone's favorite and yes I do sneak the biscuits in my purse all the time. I sit at the table waiting and with in a few minutes, I see Tina and Richard. I wave and we give eachother akward hugs. We sit in silence and wait for the other love birds. I try making some simple conversation with them. We all look at the drink menu; lord knows I need one.
Joyce: so, what are you guys going to get to drink?
Tina: with your sorry ass, a tequila sunrise.
Joyce: *heated* not sure you know what "sorry" means but ok.
Chris: hey y'all!
Came right on time.
Tina: Chris, what did you do to my daughter? *gives them both hugs*
Chris: not sure what you mean🤭
Tina: mmmhm.
My future daughter in law can barely walk. She's gonna need a cane soon if he don't give her coochie a break. They give me a hug and we sit down. It's really quiet and luckily the server comes over and takes our drinks quickly. Once he leaves, I'm the first to speak.
Joyce: ok. I wanna make this as painless as possible. You two deserve to know the truth. Tina, Richard, I really want us to get along. We're gonna be grandparents soon-
Bey: who said that?😂
T/J/R: oh please!
Tina: baby, the amount of times y'all freak, you're bound to be pregnant soon.
They both blush.
Tina and I both look at eachother.
Joyce: Chris, why'll you were away on tour a few years ago, I dated Richard.
Chris: you mean you ...👉🏾👌🏾
Bey: lawd boy, get your head out of cloud 9*smacks him in the back of the head*
Joyce: then he met Tina at a party we were at. They spend the whole night talking and laughing and I felt like a third wheel and disrespected because I was his girlfriend. We were in the parking lot and we got into a very heated argument and I slapped him but I didn't mean too. Then Beyonce, your mom came over and started fighting me. They left together. I was alone. Next day, he came to get his things and decided that it was the end for us. But, I kissed him and one thing led to another and your mom walked in on us. We explained it didn't mean to happen-
Tina: oh yea I'm sure. Mhmm fucking slut!
Chris: don't you disrespect my momma like that!
Tina: watch who you're raising your voice at Chris! Be lucky we're letting you still date our daughter!
Bey: I'm a grown ass woman. I can date fuck marrry who I want.
Rich: watch how you talk to your mother young lady.
Bey: I'm not 10 anymore and you to better stop acting so damn defensive! Joyce, finish please!
Joyce: *crying* please stop! I'm trying to get us to get over what happened years ago. We're on better paths now. I want us to get along. Tina, rich, I'm so sorry. It was just because we had been together for years and you came in and stole his heart. I know Rich and I were a little rocky from the start but I'm glad it didn't work out. Because you guys are so much happier together. Please, can we move forward? What can I do to make this right?
Chris comes over and gives me a hug as I try holding back tears. Tina and Rich faces slowly drop a bit. I think they're finally feeling the guilt.
Chris: in all due respect you both, yalls daughter and I love eachother so much. Nothing would make us happier than if you guys get along. I know y'all have love or atleast respect for eachother somewhere in your hearts.
Bey: mom dad please.
Tina: excuse us for a moment.
They walk away to a corner in the next room over talking.
Beys POV
It breaks my heart. Tbh, I think it's kinda fucked up. I hate seein momma J cry especially bc she had our backs more than my parents. I go and hug her as well. It's hurting walking but I grip the table.
Joyce: lord Christopher, you're gonna give her paralysis.
Chris: ain't my fault this big dick makes her forget how to walk.
We both wack him upside the head and laugh. They walk back over and Chris and I get back in our seats. The server comes by and takes our order. Chris and I hold hands and we all look at the both of them.
Tina: *sighs* you're right. This happened years ago and if you're willing to make amends, I guess I can too. And I appreciate the fact that you did set up this dinner.
Rich: I forgive you as well: well technically it took two of us to tango. But I say we move forward. For the sake of our kids and also, future grand babies.
We all sigh in relief.
Bey: I'm not pregnant!
The more I keep thinking about it, the more I realize. I never took birth control. I grab my purse and excuse myself. I see every one hug as I walk away. I go into the bathroom and loom though my purse. I'm down to one pill. The after pill. As I hold it in my hand, I think about it. Having Chris baby. Would it be so bad to have his kid now? Even when we not even married? I know for a fact, he's gonna be such a great father. I've seen how good he is with kids. And plus, I don't think any pill in the world is gonna kill the amount of load he put in me. I put the pill back in my purse and take a good look in the mirror. I zip up my purse-
Stranger?: Wow, still beautful as ever.