Explained[Explicit]

Chris POV
Bey: you killed her didn't you?
I was already shaking. I can't hide it.
Chris: um well fuck YES I did! I'm freaking out!
Bey: *long pause* did anyone see you?
Chris: no
Bey: you give her good dick at her house before you killed her?
Chris: huh?
Bey: your clothes are inside out and look like you were forced.
I tell Bey everything that happened and what the incident was before hand with Rita.
Bey: I wish you told me sooner Chris. My heart breaks less when the truth comes sooner than later.
We were sitting on the couch talking.
Chris: baby please *on knees infront of her* I'm so sorry

Chris: I'm gonna go to jail and lose you too. I'm scared. Bey...hello?? Bey?
Bey: suck me?
Chris: huh?
Bey: you never lost me. See here's the thing. Do you have feelings for her?
Chris: what? Fuck no!
Bey: prove it!
Chris: you want me to fuck you?

 Do you have feelings for her?Chris: what? Fuck no!Bey: prove it! Chris: you want me to fuck you?

I give her the Chris Brown seduction stare.
Bey: *mimicks in high pitch voice* I want you to cum in me go daddy!
Chris: That won't be difficult😈
Bey: first, let's give ya a bath. You got blood on ya.
We head upstairs and I strip butt naked. She turns around from filling the tub up. She looks down staring at my hardening dick

 She looks down staring at my hardening dick

She shakes her head.
Chris: just tell me one thing. Why are you taking me back?
Bey: wait here. This will explain it all.
She leaves then comes back with a lie detector machine. She straps all the wires on me.
Bey: I used this when I was with Jay when I know he would cheat and got him to confess. It'll shock you when you lie. So tell me. Did you have feelings for Hoa Ora?
Chris: no my love
There was no shock.
Bey: do you promise on god to tell me the truth sooner then later from here on out?
Chris: ofc baby.
Bey: and lastly, are you about to dick me down?
Chris: with all my fucking might.
I pull all the wires off and throw the machine in the hallway. I get her butt naked and we kiss like our lives depended on it. She grabs my dick and I look down as she strokes it with her hand. She gets on her knees and plays with my dick. I keep my hands by my side. I know she bout to do some/yea saw that coming. She got back up and was about to head out until I grabbed her arm.
Chris: wait, I have something I should've told you I had the minute we got back together
Bey: and that is?...
Chris: I have bipolar disorder. Have had it for a little over 10 years now, but I've forgotten to take the meds for it the past few days cause we keep fuckin.
Bey: I mean that dosent excuse your cheating, but thinking back with all this drama and shit, I don't know Chris. I-I feel conflicted. I want you to fuck me but at the same time, I wanna run you over wit my car. Uh, just, we need to work on our communication skills here.
Chris: you gonna arrest me?
Bey: hell nah! You killed dat hoe accidentally. Though if you didn't kill her, I was going to. Ain't no hoe touchin my man. We the updated Bonnie and Clyde.
Chris: thank you baby*hugs* now sit on my face! *grips her ass*
Bey: not before you wipe the blood off yo hands.
She gets in the tub first and I get in and sit on her legs as she rubs my chest.

Bey: babe?Chris: yes my queen?Bey: why did you get a see through bathtub in here?Chris: so when I record us fucking one day, we can see everything

Bey: babe?
Chris: yes my queen?
Bey: why did you get a see through bathtub in here?
Chris: so when I record us fucking one day, we can see everything.
Bey: *giggles* you a clown.
Beys POV
I've gotta think about all this with Chris. I mean it's a whole damn lot to take in. But rn, I'm so horny, and once I see his dick, my legs automatically spread open and soakin. He actually looks pretty hot with this hoe blood on him. I rinse him off and he keeps moaning. He's getting harder and harder and I rub his dick with the soap.
Chris: mmm yes babby.
He starts thrusting in my hand a bit. I can't take it anymore. I push him forward making water spill out a bit.
Chris: aye! Wh-
His face drops once he turns around and sees my legs in the air spread apart. He turns around and gets on top kissing me with his tip playing between my folds. I bend my legs over his shoulders and he slides in and power fucks me with all his might. Water is flying out of the tub and flooding the floors. You can hear the smacking of our wet bodies throughout the house.
Bey: mmm fuck yess baby! Mmm mdjdjfjfffjdkd
Chris POV
I got her eyes rollin to the back of her head and I can tell if we wasn't in water, she'd be squirtin rn. I jack hammer into her pussy giving no mercy. There's something so erotic about having sex in the shower and bath. Shit, we've fucked in pretty much everywhere in my house. I start slowly down a bit and rotate my hips circular getting all around inside her pussy.
Bey: mm baby I I I'm cummming! Ohhh fuuuccckkk
She cums on my dick hard af makin me bust inside her without a word and only moans. We cum together and kiss while doing so. There's barely any water left in the tub at this point. Once we finish cumming, she flips us around and now she's riding my dick and giving me hickies on my neck.
Chris: mmm fuck! Ride this dick baby girl! Fuck! This pussy is so damn good ahh yes baby!
She creamin all on my dick. She gets faster and I thrust up a bit. I'm pounding her guts rn.
Beys POV
Oh lawd, this man know how to fuck. He puts me in so many positions and nut after nut, we finally stop and catch our breaths. We wound up on our bed, soaking wet. We've made a mess everywhere. He is ontop of me giving me kisses and smile as we catch our breath. I look At the clock and damn it's 4am already? We've been fucking for hours.
Bey: Chris. Mmm
Chris: what baby? Mmm
Bey: no more baby. I can't feel my body no more
Chris: neither can I.
Bey: let's get some sleep and discuss this mess later. Goodnight baby😘
Chris: good night my love.