Family Reunion

Beys POV
I enter my own house and Chris has already offered me to move in with him, but I got my place redid with extra security and I'm not that ready just yet. I take my heels off and he hasn't even sent a text back either.
Bey: hey baby, Please call me back when you can. You're worrying me a bit. ❤️
I sit on the couch and put on This Christmas even though it is April. I just wanted to watch Chris fine ass.
Chris POV
Chris: mmmm *kiss* sorry Rita this ain't right.
Rita: *rubs crotch part of his sweat pants* oh come on baby. She'll never know. I know you been feelin me this whole time.
I kiss her again and then push her off. I smack myself in the face tryna wake up. We been rehearsing our asses off for our new song "Body on me". We was dancin and then I just kissed her. I didn't mean to ,it just happened. We made out and I kept declining Beys calls cause I was too in the moment. I pack my shit up and head out without a word leavin her there horny. I'm loyal to my wifey. But we ain't fuck so I don't really count this as cheating. Is it? And there ain't no damn way I have feelings for that hoe. Heeelll nah. Beyoncé is all the woman I need. I drive home and hop in the shower and make sure to scrub away all the lipstick off me. I get out and put on some clean clothes. I FaceTime Bey and she answers right away panicked.
Bey: Jesus baby! I was worried somethin happened to you. I was just about to get in my car.
Chris: I'm so sorry baby. I got all caught up in reh-
Bey: but you declined my call right away.
Chris: sorry I was too invested in t-
Bey: but you always answer rq saying somethin. Oh Christopher, I thought you were different.  But I w-
Chris: baby what you talking about? It was about somethin serious and fuck-alright fine. I was talking to a certain someone about surprising you with something. What you tryna say tho? You thought I was ch-
Bey: sorry like I said, trust issues.
Chris: it's ok baby. You want me to head over?
Bey: I'm kinda tired out baby. Tomorrow is the family reunion don't forget. I'll pick ya up in my G.
Chris: ooh tryna flex on the family. We all know ya rich.
Bey: gotta keep reminding them🤣
We talk some more than hang up.
Family Reunion Day...
Beys POV
I walk into his house and call out his name.
Bey: baby you almost ready?
Chris: *yells from upstairs* I know damn well you ain't rushin me! Miss. I'll be done in 5 minutes when really it a whole hour.
Bey: *giggles* shut up.
I walk upstairs and see him fresh to death in his outfit in his bedroom fixing his shirt. He turns and his eyes pop out of his head.

Chris: HOOLLY SHITTT BABY!! Bey: Aye! The lord can hear you!Chris: imma make the lord hear you get yo ass on that bed

Bey: Aye! The lord can hear you!
Chris: imma make the lord hear you get yo ass on that bed.
Bey: nooooppee sorry sir but we gotta go. We running late. And you look mighty fine yourself!

He smacks my ass and we leave and I speed off cause it's 20 minutes away and started 5 minutes ago

Chris: yknow this wasn't my fault.
Bey: not this time😏
Chris: Bey I swear I'm gonna make you pull over.
Bey: keep your manly hormones under control.
Chris: you think they'll like me?
Bey: that's a stupid question. You're safe especially cause my mom and sister and Richard approves of you and that means everyone else will too.
He puts his hand on my leg rubbing it and then his hand slides deeper into my thigh and the fine ass outfit he got on makin me wanna head back to the bed. I try prying his hand away but it gets closer to my pussy. I want him soo bad rn but I am eager to get there on time. I try so hard but he starts kissing my neck and I moan. He knows my spots. And I'm trying really hard not to crash this vehicle.
Chris: *whispers in her ear* don't fight it baby. Let it happen. I wanna make you cum.
He fiddles with my panties and slips a finger into my wet pussy. I raise my dress up a bit to prevent a wet spot on it cause the last thing I need is for everyone to keep making sex jokes about us. I'm leaking on the seat at this point. He slides another in and I already feel close. I pull over and put the car in park and luckily my windows are tinted. He unbuckles his seatbelt and leans over and down while making eye contact at me. He licks my pussy as he has his 2 fingers inside me. They almost as long as his dick. He wiggles his tongue all around my pussy and he removes his finger and eats the life outta my pussy. He won't ease up either. I can hear him as he slurps my pussy up. He only been at it for 5 minutes and I'm close already. Well looking at him could make me orgasm.
Bey: mmm fuck!*grips his hair* I'm gonna cum daddy!
Chris: ooh my baby extra horny. Cum on daddy tongue! Give it too daddy.
I finally give and cum on his tongue abs squirt a bit. He licks slurps sucks on my pussy and I can't even catch my breath. After I finish, he leans back over into his seat and stare at him as I catch my breath.
Chris: mmm you taste good baby girl. What, do I got somethin on my face?

 What, do I got somethin on my face?

Bey: yes and it look sexy as hell.
He got my cream all over his face. I take some napkins and rub it off. I kiss his lips and our tongues dance. I start to wake up a bit and break.
Bey: save it for later papi.
He smirked and we cleaned ourselves up and headed towards the farm.