Family Reunion (2)

Chris POV
We pull up and see atleast over 100 family and friends of Bey. I'm a lil nervous cause this would be my first time meeting some of her family and friends. Although, some I've met before. We get out and I think Bey could tell I was a bit nervous.
Momma T: y'all made it!
Solo: yea they probably had sex in the car before. Eww they smell like sex too.
Bey: shut yo tiny head ass up.
Solo: tiny? I ou-
Momma T: girls enough.
I laughed. Everyone started coming twoards us. The mommas and aunties all came over to me getting wayy to comfortable hugging and I'm pretty sure they gripped my ass.
Auntie C: Oooh helllooo Christopherrr Browwn. *squeezes his butt* ooh Beyonce he got a nice booty. He a sexy one. 
Bey: alright can y'all please get ya hands off my man. His age limit is mine.
Auntie C: I'm sure he never tried it with an older folk.
Bey: excuse Auntie C Chris, she hasn't had any man in her since 1912.
Everyone laughed. All her cousins too kept hitting on me. Her cousin Bianca looks very similar to Beyonce and Solange it's scary.
Bianca: oh and Chris this is my best friend Rita!
She comes over and my face drops.
Rita: Chris Brown *jumps on him and hugs but he don't hug back*haha funny! We just saw eachother and recorded a song a few days ago.
Chris: yea yea nice to meet you*dry*

Beys POV

I'm already gettin bad vibes here and I ain't sure who to quesiton here

Bey: hey baby, can we talk in private rq?
Solo: yea for some dick talk.
Bey: would you stop bein so damn jealous? Go find ya own baby daddy.
Solo: Bittcchh please, I could have your man anytime I want.
Ok now she pushin it too much. I turn around and we swing at each other. Chris pulls me away and Uncle H carries her away and everyone oohs. Mom just shakes her head laughs and walks away with her cousins. Chris and I walk into the house and I bring him into one of the bedrooms and lock it.
Chris: ooh baby, you-
Bey: cut the shit out. What's wit you and Rita?
Chris: oh Beyonce please don't tell me you jealous😂 ya know everyone for their hands on Chris Breezy. I can't help that I'm attractive.
Bey: *chuckles* true. But I mean y'all saw eachother the day you wouldn't answer your phone. Is she the "surprise" or something?
Fuck. She's catching on. I can't break her heart. Jay did it and I ain't gonna be him. Atleast I didn't mean for us to kiss and we ain't fuck and ain't no damn feelins for that hoe.
Chris: are you excusing me of cheating?
Bey: n-no-
I don't wanna gaslight her either so Imma just switch it up.
Chris: cmon let's go out there and have a good time. Just be my body guard incase that one aunt of yours starts groping my dick next.
Bey: haha, ok. Just getting bad vibes from Rita. Somethin sus.
I grab her hand and we head back outside. All of a sudden, as soon as I open the door, a basketball hits me in the side of my head nearly knocking my ass out.
Bey: ooh you ok baby? Jarell! Come say sorry him rn!
Jarell: wooow! Chris Brown?! Aww man I'm so sorry!
Chris: it's all good. I played with my friends in Virginia growing up too.
Jarell: you wanna shoot some hoop wit us?
Chris: Be-
Bey: go ahead and Jarell imma have to mess you up if you hurt my mans!
I go to the mini basketball court infront of the shed and meet his friends. Turns out he's Beyoncé's 3rd cousin. Somewhere in the mix. We start playin some hoop and man it got af out here. I take my shirt off and leave my tank top on. And switch to some basketball shorts I had in Beys car.