Let's discuss...

Morning
I wake up and turn over to see WTF!! Jay?!
Bey: AAAHH WTF?!
Jay: good morning baby!
Bey: what? How did you get in here? Why huh?
Jay: you left your door unlocked and I wanted to congratulate you! Plus we fucked last night.
I gave him the side eye.
Jay: Ok that was a lie. I just walked in 2 minutes ago. I wanted to congratulate you. On everything.
I look at his neck and see hickies. I slap his neck and he winced in pain.
Bey: you just couldn't help but to fuck even more hoes out there.
I grab him by the ear and drag his ass down stairs and open the door and Chris was about to knock.
Jay: you can't be mad at me when you fuckin this ugly heffa. You just as much of a hoe as me
Chris: aye *pushes him against the door from* she not a hoe! She's the most badass sweetest woman out here. Who was treated like shit from an ass hole who couldn't even fuck.
Jay: *punches Chris in the face* you don't know shit so watch yo self. I got shootad and I'd be real careful what you sa-
He punched him in the face and they both start fighting. I try prying them apart.
Bey: y'all stop this Shit! Getting blood all over my floors😩

I'm worried for Chris sake. Jay pins him down on the ground punching Chris in the face hard and I could hear his had smack the ground and at this point, Chris stops fighting and barely conscious! Jay is gonna kill him! I kick Jay off of him.
Jay: don't you see Bey he a weak ass
Bey: *kneels down next to Chris holding his head* hey baby, wake up! Wake up baby! I'm so sorry!
I look up and give the evil eyes to Jay. We both stand up.
Bey: YOU KNOW WHAT SICK FUCK! WE DID HAVE SEX A FEW DAYS AGO! AND IT WAS THE BEST DICKING DOWN IVE EVER RECIEVED IN MY LIFE! WAY BETTER THAN YOUR SLOW SMALLER DICK ASS! AND WE HAVENT SINCE THEN CAUSE IM SCARED TO LOVE AGAIN!! SCARED ALL MEN LIKE YOU ARE THE SAME*tears fall down cheeks*JUST LEAVE*cries*
Jay wakes up finally and looks at what he's done.
Jay: I'm sorry. I'm so sorry! I-
He look at Chris then back at me and just walks out the door. I hear Chris groan in pain.
Chris: I won't ever mmm let a man ah! Disrespect you like that oww
I kneel to his side and I help him stand up and his face is really banged up. I sit him down on the chair in the kitchen and grab first aid products and come over and sit infront of him.
Bey: put your head up baby.

Bey: thank you Chris

Bey: thank you Chris. I appreciate it but I can handle myself. His words don't bother me. Alright, this might sting a bit.
Chris: nothing will hurt worse than my heart.
My eyes water again. Those words broke me. I put alcohol on the cut and he dosent even flinch. My poor baby. I bandage it up. While he has his head pointed up, I kiss the sweet spot on his neck making him moan.
Chris: please don't.
Bey: don't what?
Chris: don't give me hope.
I sigh.
Bey: why did you come he-
Chris: cause you dropped your second phone the other night. *hands her phone*
Bey: well thank you.
I clean up the blood on his face. His shirt was covered in it too. I pull his shirt over his head and off and Daammnn he's so damn sexy shirtless. I want that D again. But control. Gotta fix the damage I've done to him first. I didn't even notice I was staring hard.
Chris: Bey ya there? Your drooling.
Bey: *gulps* um sorry. Damn, blood everywhere on ya. You know what, go hop in the shower upstairs then we can talk some more ok?
Chris: ok. Thanks Bey again.
Bey: ofc baby.
He walks upstairs and I go with him. He goes in the hallway bathroom and he takes his jeans off. I grab a towel from the hall closet and hand it to him. Mmm I want that dick so bad again.
Chris: You gonna come in or...?
Bey: *giggles* nah. Have fun in there!
He laughs and I close the door on that fine ass man. It's taking everything in me not to go in there and bend over infront of him. I hear him singing with that beautful husky voice of his. His song "Yeah X 3".
After minutes off him showering, I was watching tv on my bed. When all of a sudden, I see him walk in with just a towel around his waist. And the Temptation is serious!

I can see his dick print right there

Chris: don't stare too hard now. Are my clothes done in the wash?
Bey: yyy-yea Um lemme get it.
He does a heavy smirk knowing damn well what he's doin. I get up and he follows me down stairs and into the basement. I'm soaking rn. I lean down and go into the dryer when I feel him push his hips against me, grabbing my waist. I moan. I get them out and he pushes me lightly against the dryer. I look down and see his towel on the floor. His kisses my neck and rubs my breasts. I turn around and he takes the clothes outta my hand and changes infront of me. What a damn tease.
Chris: what? *puts his shirt on* remember you said you don't know if ya ready yet. So I'm not gonna fu-
I kiss him furiously but he backs away. I'm so horny, I need that big dick inside me. But he's right, we gotta talk first.
Bey: mmm fuck your right. Omg!
I grip his shoulders and I feel myself soaking. I'm bout to cum with nothin inside me.
Chris: what baby?
Bey: *whispers* I'm gonna cum Chris. I need I need ahhh
He sticks in his fingers in my panties and slides a finger in me and I cum on his finger. I moan soo loud it shocked him. He pulled it out and put it in my mouth. My pants are now drenched.
Chris: lord woman you was horny af.
Bey: mm sorry dad-ba-Chris
Chris: *growls in her ear* yknow I'm your daddy. I think you need to get undressed baby girl.
He pulls down my pajama pants and panties leaving me exposed. He unbuttons my shirt and I throw them in the wash. I see his dick stiffen. The sexual tension is so high rn.
Bey: Chris. I'm gonna I'm gonna!
We couldn't help it any more and he gets on his knees slurping me and I cum instantly on his tongue as he grips my thighs. He won't let up either. He slams me up onto the washer and spreads my legs open eating me out. I couldn't count the amount of times I squirt and came within the 8 minutes.

He lets me down and he wraps his towel around me

He lets me down and he wraps his towel around me. He carries me on his Back and go back to the bedroom. He puts me down and I grab some clothes.
Chris: I'll be downstairs
He shuts the door and I get dressed. I look at myself in the mirror and take a deep breath.